Empire Hospitality
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Empire Hospitality reviews

Empire Hospitality

Empire Hospitality Employee Review

Very good company

But pay rate is not good they are not paying hourly otherwise everything is ok management is good . I got miii all experience from this company .i started my career through this company

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Average hours

Same role

Room for Improvement

When commencing employment you are given no company induction, not made aware of who to contact in terms of HR department.Many new starters, it is their first job in housekeeping and they are only given 3 days hotel specific training before being placed to clean on their own, no safe handling of chemicals, no infection control, nothing! You will be bullied by superiors and if you speak up your job will become difficult.The company and managers only priority is to keep the contract holder happy, employees and their wellbeing and happiness in the workplace don't register concern. It is a workforce full of unhappiness, self doubt and fear. There is chances to move up into higher positions but expect to be paid the same rate for more work.

Pros

room to progress

Cons

no induction, minimal pay, unhappy workforce
Same roleSame location

productive and fun

briefing before the work starts, highlighting the focus of the week, giving information about issues and complains, compliments and others.

Pros

friendly workmates

Cons

no free lunch, no discussion or orientation of benefits, how tax being deducted and annual leave or sick leave
Same location

Learning culture

I usually start my work with some of the paper works and documentation. allocate task to the room attendants and supervise the room. Empire has provided me with experience of having patience at the workplace, dealing with difficulties, communication, and cooperation with the colleagues,'

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Empire Hospitality. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Empire Hospitality
  • Very good company
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?