Empire Hospitality
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

34: Empire Hospitality Employee Reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

could be a fun place to work

There is no room for improvement, were expected to work more for little money. However some of the clients are very professional to work with. Superior doesn't seem to understand what involves in my responsibilities

Pros

Clients are very helpful

Cons

seems lacking in management support

They are great to work for and friendly and pay for your hours

I have worked for other housekeeping companies and this so far is the best the manager is always helpful and we get proper training. I have the work and hours I need and my friends are the same and we are paid on time .

Pros

pay per hour

Fun place to work

Management is good and friendly you have to be physically fit and always groomed they have a dress code that is black shirt and pants. The salary you get fortnightly is always on time overall good day experience

Room for Improvement

When commencing employment you are given no company induction, not made aware of who to contact in terms of HR department.Many new starters, it is their first job in housekeeping and they are only given 3 days hotel specific training before being placed to clean on their own, no safe handling of chemicals, no infection control, nothing! You will be bullied by superiors and if you speak up your job will become difficult.The company and managers only priority is to keep the contract holder happy, employees and their wellbeing and happiness in the workplace don't register concern. It is a workforce full of unhappiness, self doubt and fear. There is chances to move up into higher positions but expect to be paid the same rate for more work.

Pros

room to progress

Cons

no induction, minimal pay, unhappy workforce

Learning culture

I usually start my work with some of the paper works and documentation. allocate task to the room attendants and supervise the room. Empire has provided me with experience of having patience at the workplace, dealing with difficulties, communication, and cooperation with the colleagues,'

Productive and fun working with very friendly friends.

It has been my best experience working with empire. Everybody is so helpful and friendly. It has been a nice journey working at empire from Sydney to Melbourne. Starting my first work as a houseman from Sofitel darling harbour Sydney to Sheraton.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Little bit a hard working condition.

Working daily cleaning service as 5 star hotel. They let to give us minimum 4 days per week. I learned lots of things about guest service But management team was to strong and it was stressful sometimes. I got salary on time + superannuation.

Housekeeping

I did not have any trouble cleaning the hotel. I cleaned 9-16 rooms a day. one room should be cleaned for 30 minutes. During this period, your work is complete.

Iam eager to get a good job an well paid company

As just becoz of low pay I need to look for good job an well paid company an iam suppoting My Family which I find difficult my job is house keeping thanks

The best company I have ever worked for.

I would work for them again. The owners, all the way down are cool and easy to work for and with. I never took off, but only a day or two during the holidays. Best company ever.

good for first job experience

it was well managed and with proper safety procedures followed and well looked after the staff and management. very nice and friendly environment to work on.

Overall would never work for again

This company started off as a great place and opportunity for employment but quickly fell through on broken promises and was just over all very unorganized.

Pros

No management on site

Cons

Pay, benefits, culture

One of the best and leading company in Melbourne

Staff memeber are very serious to work and have patience in work place. helps team memeber to improve the productivity of company. I have been serving this company for one year already and never had argument with other staff memeber.

great place

great place to work! give you lots and lots of time for family life, while pay is still great. you will have the entire day to meet new people and establish great relationships.

Cons

nothing

relaxed job

simple, fun job that is very independently done. Paper work is easy, and daily task are a breeze. Just need to know how to manage time and everything falls into place. This job does require a person to be proactive so that day to day operations run smoothly

N.R

Over all company is good but middle management.. sorry. Apart from this top managements are excellent and helpful and they are always available on phone call .

Pros

N .A

Cons

It is okey.

Fun fast paced job

Good company to work for but would be a Wonderful company if they offer Health insurance 401K and or Life insurance. Management is very easy to deal with If You work nights you pretty much work on your owe but if a emergency occur manager is Always a phone call away.

Pros

Easy to deal with management

Cons

no health-care benefits, no 401-K, no life insurance

management

i am available at weekends. i have learned many things from there that i have to do hard work to get best results. Management system is not utilized properly.But workplace is suitable foe everyone.The hardest part of the job is to carry bedsheet from one place to another place.the most interesting moment is that time spend with my friends over there.

wasnt happy with this management.the job it slef its good but to many jealousy in the work place which im not happy about it

i wasnt happy with this company due to a lack of trust and jelousy at work,and also not happy with the management and the way they handle people ,so i left this job

Great environment

Great people, friendly environment. Area manager easy to work with and the company is transparent with their mission and the work. MEPS is a good partner for this company.

Pros

pay

Cons

hours of operation, no benefits

Good to work

Enjoy working and provided flexible amenities and things required at the workplace .All the staff were helpful and can do attitude.we are fully supported by the senior staff.

Pros

Low rate lunch

Cons

Long h

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Empire Hospitality. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Empire Hospitality
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?