Empire Hospitality
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Empire Hospitality Employee Reviews in Melbourne VIC

Melbourne VIC6 reviews

3.3Pay & Benefits

Learning culture

I usually start my work with some of the paper works and documentation. allocate task to the room attendants and supervise the room. Empire has provided me with experience of having patience at the workplace, dealing with difficulties, communication, and cooperation with the colleagues,'

Iam eager to get a good job an well paid company

As just becoz of low pay I need to look for good job an well paid company an iam suppoting My Family which I find difficult my job is house keeping thanks

One of the best and leading company in Melbourne

Staff memeber are very serious to work and have patience in work place. helps team memeber to improve the productivity of company. I have been serving this company for one year already and never had argument with other staff memeber.

N.R

Over all company is good but middle management.. sorry. Apart from this top managements are excellent and helpful and they are always available on phone call .

Pros

N .A

Cons

It is okey.

Very good company

But pay rate is not good they are not paying hourly otherwise everything is ok management is good . I got miii all experience from this company .i started my career through this company

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Average hours

productive and fun

briefing before the work starts, highlighting the focus of the week, giving information about issues and complains, compliments and others.

Pros

friendly workmates

Cons

no free lunch, no discussion or orientation of benefits, how tax being deducted and annual leave or sick leave

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Empire Hospitality. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Empire Hospitality