Empire Hospitality
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Empire Hospitality Employee Reviews in Sydney NSW

Sydney NSW7 reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

Good to work

Enjoy working and provided flexible amenities and things required at the workplace .All the staff were helpful and can do attitude.we are fully supported by the senior staff.

Pros

Low rate lunch

Cons

Long h

Housekeeping

I did not have any trouble cleaning the hotel. I cleaned 9-16 rooms a day. one room should be cleaned for 30 minutes. During this period, your work is complete.

wasnt happy with this management.the job it slef its good but to many jealousy in the work place which im not happy about it

i wasnt happy with this company due to a lack of trust and jelousy at work,and also not happy with the management and the way they handle people ,so i left this job

Acquired some hospitality experience and management skills

A regular day start with free lunch at work, i normally start at 12.30 pm and my first task is to take care of all floors and make we have enough supplies for the hotel. The best thing i learn at the hotel is time management as my team relies on me for smooth running of operation. All of my team member are from different countries, thus i was able to learn about different cultures. The hardest part of my job was to deal with unhappy guests and i had to remain calm and be polite all the time. The best part at work was having the best team and good communication and i got to learn from others.

Pros

paid annual leave

Cons

does not relate the course i studied

Did not pay annual leave.

I worked for 3 months, didn't take any annual leave or sick leave. After I resigned, didn't get pay anything for my annual leave. Sent an email to the office didn't get any reply. My brother came to work with them, after 8 days training he got kicked out for no reason. Went to the office, also no explanation but promise to provide work somewhere else. However still have not heard from them after several phone calls.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

didn't pay properly

possitive attitude with smile and responsible

I'm confident to the challenges under pressure with genuine manner. it is indeed a great pleasure to work with the colleagues in friendly environment.

free morning tea

Typical day at work, it is a normal day for all of us.. Brief the staff, reminds the special duty of the day. I learned a lot I know how to deal with the crazy guest, I know how to handle the guest complain, how to handle the stubborn staff. The management it was fun to work with sometimes we eat lunch together, exchanges jokes. My co-workers they are really great, the listen once you told them. The hardest part of my job when one of the guest pooh on the carpet and spread all over to the mirrors and to the bed heads , then the room attendant does not want to clean the room so,I indeed up cleaning by my self. The most enjoyable part of the job when they get together,appreciate the hard work and giving you a positive out look in life and encourage you to do good more.

Pros

free morning tea

Cons

No paid for extra hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Empire Hospitality. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Empire Hospitality
  • Sydney NSW
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?