Empire Hospitality
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Empire Hospitality Employee Reviews for Cleaner

Cleaner5 reviews
Australia5 reviews

3.3Pay & Benefits

Good to work

Enjoy working and provided flexible amenities and things required at the workplace .All the staff were helpful and can do attitude.we are fully supported by the senior staff.

Pros

Low rate lunch

Cons

Long h

One of the best and leading company in Melbourne

Staff memeber are very serious to work and have patience in work place. helps team memeber to improve the productivity of company. I have been serving this company for one year already and never had argument with other staff memeber.

Some supervisors need to be more honest

I enjoyed the people i worked with and met along my journey it certainly is a competitive job when i first started i worked every day 7 days a week for 3 months with people getting sick, transport issues and some just not turning up ended up working here for many year before choosing to leave.

Productive work place

I started working here in first week I came Melbourne without experience. Supervisors and Colleagues really helped me to involve to job efficiently.

very hardworking staff

well organised and laborious staff. enjoyed working together with other operative staff members. i enjoyed my work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Empire Hospitality. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Empire Hospitality