Empire Hospitality
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Empire Hospitality Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

Housekeeper8 reviews
Australia8 reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

Productive and fun working with very friendly friends.

It has been my best experience working with empire. Everybody is so helpful and friendly. It has been a nice journey working at empire from Sydney to Melbourne. Starting my first work as a houseman from Sofitel darling harbour Sydney to Sheraton.

Pros

Free lunches

Fun place to work

Management is good and friendly you have to be physically fit and always groomed they have a dress code that is black shirt and pants. The salary you get fortnightly is always on time overall good day experience

Housekeeping

I did not have any trouble cleaning the hotel. I cleaned 9-16 rooms a day. one room should be cleaned for 30 minutes. During this period, your work is complete.

good for first job experience

it was well managed and with proper safety procedures followed and well looked after the staff and management. very nice and friendly environment to work on.

management

i am available at weekends. i have learned many things from there that i have to do hard work to get best results. Management system is not utilized properly.But workplace is suitable foe everyone.The hardest part of the job is to carry bedsheet from one place to another place.the most interesting moment is that time spend with my friends over there.

Acquired some hospitality experience and management skills

A regular day start with free lunch at work, i normally start at 12.30 pm and my first task is to take care of all floors and make we have enough supplies for the hotel. The best thing i learn at the hotel is time management as my team relies on me for smooth running of operation. All of my team member are from different countries, thus i was able to learn about different cultures. The hardest part of my job was to deal with unhappy guests and i had to remain calm and be polite all the time. The best part at work was having the best team and good communication and i got to learn from others.

Pros

paid annual leave

Cons

does not relate the course i studied

possitive attitude with smile and responsible

I'm confident to the challenges under pressure with genuine manner. it is indeed a great pleasure to work with the colleagues in friendly environment.

Fun Workplace

A Typical Day Involved cleaning of guest rooms, vacuuming, dusting,making beds, cleaning bathrooms, replenishing linen and towels, mopping and making sure the room is ready for the guest to check in..

Pros

Free Pizza

Cons

Long Hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Empire Hospitality?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Empire Hospitality. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Empire Hospitality