Empire Hospitality
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Empire Hospitality Culture reviews

Clear
4.0Work–Life Balance

could be a fun place to work

There is no room for improvement, were expected to work more for little money. However some of the clients are very professional to work with. Superior doesn't seem to understand what involves in my responsibilities

Pros

Clients are very helpful

Cons

seems lacking in management support

good for first job experience

it was well managed and with proper safety procedures followed and well looked after the staff and management. very nice and friendly environment to work on.

One of the best and leading company in Melbourne

Staff memeber are very serious to work and have patience in work place. helps team memeber to improve the productivity of company. I have been serving this company for one year already and never had argument with other staff memeber.

management

i am available at weekends. i have learned many things from there that i have to do hard work to get best results. Management system is not utilized properly.But workplace is suitable foe everyone.The hardest part of the job is to carry bedsheet from one place to another place.the most interesting moment is that time spend with my friends over there.

Good to work

Enjoy working and provided flexible amenities and things required at the workplace .All the staff were helpful and can do attitude.we are fully supported by the senior staff.

Pros

Low rate lunch

Cons

Long h

Acquired some hospitality experience and management skills

A regular day start with free lunch at work, i normally start at 12.30 pm and my first task is to take care of all floors and make we have enough supplies for the hotel. The best thing i learn at the hotel is time management as my team relies on me for smooth running of operation. All of my team member are from different countries, thus i was able to learn about different cultures. The hardest part of my job was to deal with unhappy guests and i had to remain calm and be polite all the time. The best part at work was having the best team and good communication and i got to learn from others.

Pros

paid annual leave

Cons

does not relate the course i studied

possitive attitude with smile and responsible

I'm confident to the challenges under pressure with genuine manner. it is indeed a great pleasure to work with the colleagues in friendly environment.

Some supervisors need to be more honest

I enjoyed the people i worked with and met along my journey it certainly is a competitive job when i first started i worked every day 7 days a week for 3 months with people getting sick, transport issues and some just not turning up ended up working here for many year before choosing to leave.

very hardworking staff

well organised and laborious staff. enjoyed working together with other operative staff members. i enjoyed my work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Empire Hospitality. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Empire Hospitality