Empire Hospitality
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Empire Hospitality Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
4.0Work–Life Balance
3.6Job Security & Advancement

N.R

Over all company is good but middle management.. sorry. Apart from this top managements are excellent and helpful and they are always available on phone call .

Pros

N .A

Cons

It is okey.

Room for Improvement

When commencing employment you are given no company induction, not made aware of who to contact in terms of HR department.Many new starters, it is their first job in housekeeping and they are only given 3 days hotel specific training before being placed to clean on their own, no safe handling of chemicals, no infection control, nothing! You will be bullied by superiors and if you speak up your job will become difficult.The company and managers only priority is to keep the contract holder happy, employees and their wellbeing and happiness in the workplace don't register concern. It is a workforce full of unhappiness, self doubt and fear. There is chances to move up into higher positions but expect to be paid the same rate for more work.

Pros

room to progress

Cons

no induction, minimal pay, unhappy workforce

Did not pay annual leave.

I worked for 3 months, didn't take any annual leave or sick leave. After I resigned, didn't get pay anything for my annual leave. Sent an email to the office didn't get any reply. My brother came to work with them, after 8 days training he got kicked out for no reason. Went to the office, also no explanation but promise to provide work somewhere else. However still have not heard from them after several phone calls.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

didn't pay properly

Very good company

But pay rate is not good they are not paying hourly otherwise everything is ok management is good . I got miii all experience from this company .i started my career through this company

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Average hours

Some supervisors need to be more honest

I enjoyed the people i worked with and met along my journey it certainly is a competitive job when i first started i worked every day 7 days a week for 3 months with people getting sick, transport issues and some just not turning up ended up working here for many year before choosing to leave.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Empire Hospitality. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Empire Hospitality