Empire Hospitality
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Empire Hospitality Management reviews

Clear
4.0Work–Life Balance

could be a fun place to work

There is no room for improvement, were expected to work more for little money. However some of the clients are very professional to work with. Superior doesn't seem to understand what involves in my responsibilities

Pros

Clients are very helpful

Cons

seems lacking in management support

Fun place to work

Management is good and friendly you have to be physically fit and always groomed they have a dress code that is black shirt and pants. The salary you get fortnightly is always on time overall good day experience

Room for Improvement

When commencing employment you are given no company induction, not made aware of who to contact in terms of HR department.Many new starters, it is their first job in housekeeping and they are only given 3 days hotel specific training before being placed to clean on their own, no safe handling of chemicals, no infection control, nothing! You will be bullied by superiors and if you speak up your job will become difficult.The company and managers only priority is to keep the contract holder happy, employees and their wellbeing and happiness in the workplace don't register concern. It is a workforce full of unhappiness, self doubt and fear. There is chances to move up into higher positions but expect to be paid the same rate for more work.

Pros

room to progress

Cons

no induction, minimal pay, unhappy workforce

Little bit a hard working condition.

Working daily cleaning service as 5 star hotel. They let to give us minimum 4 days per week. I learned lots of things about guest service But management team was to strong and it was stressful sometimes. I got salary on time + superannuation.

good for first job experience

it was well managed and with proper safety procedures followed and well looked after the staff and management. very nice and friendly environment to work on.

N.R

Over all company is good but middle management.. sorry. Apart from this top managements are excellent and helpful and they are always available on phone call .

Pros

N .A

Cons

It is okey.

management

i am available at weekends. i have learned many things from there that i have to do hard work to get best results. Management system is not utilized properly.But workplace is suitable foe everyone.The hardest part of the job is to carry bedsheet from one place to another place.the most interesting moment is that time spend with my friends over there.

wasnt happy with this management.the job it slef its good but to many jealousy in the work place which im not happy about it

i wasnt happy with this company due to a lack of trust and jelousy at work,and also not happy with the management and the way they handle people ,so i left this job

Acquired some hospitality experience and management skills

A regular day start with free lunch at work, i normally start at 12.30 pm and my first task is to take care of all floors and make we have enough supplies for the hotel. The best thing i learn at the hotel is time management as my team relies on me for smooth running of operation. All of my team member are from different countries, thus i was able to learn about different cultures. The hardest part of my job was to deal with unhappy guests and i had to remain calm and be polite all the time. The best part at work was having the best team and good communication and i got to learn from others.

Pros

paid annual leave

Cons

does not relate the course i studied

Very good company

But pay rate is not good they are not paying hourly otherwise everything is ok management is good . I got miii all experience from this company .i started my career through this company

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Average hours

free morning tea

Typical day at work, it is a normal day for all of us.. Brief the staff, reminds the special duty of the day. I learned a lot I know how to deal with the crazy guest, I know how to handle the guest complain, how to handle the stubborn staff. The management it was fun to work with sometimes we eat lunch together, exchanges jokes. My co-workers they are really great, the listen once you told them. The hardest part of my job when one of the guest pooh on the carpet and spread all over to the mirrors and to the bed heads , then the room attendant does not want to clean the room so,I indeed up cleaning by my self. The most enjoyable part of the job when they get together,appreciate the hard work and giving you a positive out look in life and encourage you to do good more.

Pros

free morning tea

Cons

No paid for extra hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Empire Hospitality. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Empire Hospitality
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?