Employsure
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Employsure Employee Reviews

Australia79 reviews
Employsure is a great place to work with fantastic people. Although fast paced, you are not left alone and you are always supported. Employsure really gives you an opportunity to grow and there are many opportunities available to you if you hard.
Pros
Great culture, great people, growth and opportunities
Cons
fast paced and systems focus
An excellent company for stable career growth, new opportunities and learning new skills. There is a great company culture and superb humility with management. Those who work hard are noticed, appreciated and rewarded.
It is a very fast paced environment with high-performers. A strong work ethic is required and be prepared to work hard. If you have great skills/capabilities but a poor work ethic/attitude, you will not succeed.
Pros
Career growth, stability, new opportunities, flexible working
Cons
Long hours, average pay
15 July 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, this is great to hear!
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Employsure has a great culture, is immensely fast paced, highly inclusive and innovative. The growth potential in your role and in the company is great as long as you're willing to put in some effort and some hard work! It is amazing to see a company actually live up to their core values and not just be something that have on in the background.
Pros
Receptive Management, Social Committee
I commenced employment during covid, and whilst there was minimal people in the office during the first few days, I immediately felt the pride the company has in itself, as well as the strong culture, and that didn't stop when I moved to working from home. I felt supported from the minute I started, from not only my manager but my colleagues in my team and other teams. I felt the cheer squad around me.

The opportunities and growth structure are there for those that want to take it - its open conversation the minute you walk in the door and if you want it they empower and encourage.

I've learnt a lot - I hope to learn more! I know where I want to go and what I want to do and while it will be a lot of hard work, I'm pretty sure I'm going to enjoy the journey! Its been a long time coming but I'm happy to go to work!
Pros
Great growth structure, with coaching, strong culture, nice people
15 July 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback, sounds like you are making an impact already! Great to hear.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
I have been at Employsure for three years now and seen the company expand, increasing the number of clients and acquiring more jobs across AU and NZ.

Employsure provides flexible working arrangements. Employees are also spoiled with daily breakfast, fruits, biscuits through our Facilities team. I prepare coffee anytime I want and snack on my desk. There are still other benefits but depends on what kind of job you have.

Great support from management like providing the tools/equipment needed to be productive. No one is greater above the shirt and everyone deals with respect to each other. We also have our own team activity where we can just unwind after all the hardworking days.

I am proud to say that we have the best MD and we all look up to the way he leads the business with humility and compassion, treating all employees equally.

The only setback working in this company is the high expectation from you. In my case, I just need to prove that I am willing to learn and can manage to work under pressure or challenging times especially during month end.
18 May 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback about your journey with us over the past 3 years and thank you for your contribution to building our cathedral!
Talent Acquisition Business
Interview was friendly but thorough.
Induction was comprehensive with help from colleagues for the first few weeks until you are confident to go solo.

Employsure have great Team back up for all work requirements such as arranging appointments, travel, IT support etc which is important for remote workers such as myself.

Communication is tops between colleagues and the whole Employsure workforce via Workplace.

Over all, Employsure is a great place to work.
11 May 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. You have highlighted several things here that we take pride in such as our induction, client onboarding process and our use of workplace so this is truly great to hear.
Pro's:
My Manager is fantastic. She doesn't manage, she supports, encourages, praises and challenges.

The company goes out of its way to ensure that the employee experience is as good as the experience they expect for clients. Employsure flew me down to Brisbane and put me up in amazing accommodation for 3 weeks of induction training and paid all my other expenses. On my 3rd week (3 weeks into the job) I was away the whole week sick in hospital and they were very supportive during my hospital stay.

There are many career development pathways for employees at Employsure. It is up to the individual to give it their all, to access those opportunities.

Challenges:

The role is very fast paced at times so can be tough to keep-up with the client demand.
11 May 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback, it is particularly great to hear about your strong relationship with your manager, I hope everything continues to go well in Brisbane for you.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
The Employsure Team is a great team to be a part of. We have shared values amongst the business, which is paramount. There are plenty of opportunities to cross-skill and up-skill within the business. It has a great culture where everyone motivates each other to be their best self. It is fast-paced and they really make you feel like you are building something great together.
11 May 2020
Thanks for sharing this great feedback!
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Employsure is a fun place to work for as the culture is amazing! I am working in a very supportive environment where my team leaders and my colleagues always help and support me.

One of the best things about working at Employsure is the various benefits provided by the company such as tea trolley, fresh fruit, free daily breakfast and various other staff events to part in.

I am surrounded by a very hardworking and productive group of people who want to make a difference in Australia. The current situation in Australia is quite alarming with Coronavirus and Employsure has made quick and efficient adjustments to make sure that their employees are comfortable and safe.

I would highly recommend Employsure to any individual in any field to consider a career in Employsure as the opportunities and support provided to grow and learn are immense.
11 May 2020
Thank you for sharing this feedback, it is much appreciated.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Employsure is an extremely rewarding Employer to work for. From the time that I joined the Company, I was provided with extensive training on Employment Relations and Work, Health and Safety. The Company in itself has great initiatives to join internally and has great perks - for example tea trolley on Tuesday and Thursdays and Breakfast each morning.

The values of Employsure are are entrenched in every step you take.

Opportunities for growth and development are provided to those that work towards them.
Pros
Free lunch for advisers, free breakfast, tea trolley every Tuesday and Thursday
Cons
Fast paced environment
13 May 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us, we are very proud of our values led culture so it is great to see you have felt this.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Employsure?
Employsure is one of the most rewarding, inclusive, innovative and dynamic companies I have ever experienced. The workplace culture is second to none, I have never been served afternoon snacks a couple of days of the week or free breakfast daily in any other company! The values of Employsure are not just mounted up on a poster, they are entrenched in everything you do. Opportunities for growth and development are constantly provided and amazing overseas trips are on offer if you are performing at your peak. If you want to be challenged, rewarded for hard work, motivated to improve and provided opportunities to develop, then this is the company for you.
13 May 2020
This feedback is really great to see, you mention so many of the things that we are proud of, thank you for sharing!
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
I have worked with Employsure for 4 years now and have been able to develop and grow my skillset in numerous areas. This is a company that lives and breathes its values and it is in everything they do. It's not just a slogan on the wall.

The best thing about working here is the time and training that the team invest in you. I have watched the Learning and Development team grow over the past 4 years to match the substantial growth of the company and to ensure that all staff are developed whether this is in technical training, sales training or leadership training.

The benefits here are amazing. There are plenty of social activities to get to know your colleagues from morning breakfasts, to quarterly events to through to family days where your family can come and meet the people you work with. I was also thorough impressed by volunteer days to assist charities.

The hardest parts depend on the department you work within. The Company is fast paced and results driven. However if you are adaptable and thrive in a fast pace environment, this is the place for you.
13 May 2020
Sounds like you have enjoyed a fantastic journey with us in those 4 years, thank you for your contribution and for taking the time to share this feedback with us, it is much appreciated.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Working at Employsure has been a great experience. The culture embedded here is like no other and although it can be competitive at times, i find it to be in a healthy manner.
There are endless opportunities to grow and learn with Employsure as well as feeling right at home with breakfast provided every morning, snacks every tuesday and thursday for a quick pick me up and the legendary ping pong table.
13 May 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback, it is great to hear and the ping pong table has indeed become an integral part of our Sydney office.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Employsure is a face paced company. Ever since i started i have always worked on different projects and got to see the outcome.

The workplace culture is where you can see the management care and keep you informed about changes to the company, as well as providing brekkie and snacks on Tuesday and Thursday
6 May 2020
Thank you for sharing this feedback, great to hear!
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
As a new starter, I quickly saw how people-oriented the business is.
My immediate team are fantastic - high performing, collaborative and supportive.

The wider company is also great. They are big on recognition of contribution, staff development, transparency and fostering a sense of community. Not to mention the free daily breakfast!
13 May 2020
It is really great to hear you have had a strong start to your journey with us, thanks for sharing.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
working at Employsure has been a huge learning experience like no other work place - fast paced- a lot of opportunity to grow with in the business - fantastic initiatives that include Volunteer days ,Charity work and a great work culture
13 May 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback and great to hear you are enjoying your time with us.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Would recommend anyone to work at Employsure, great business culture and mentor in order to become a better you. Assisting you with the right training tailored to your skills and and guiding you to become a better person overall.

Any challenge becomes an opportunity for you to showcase your skills and also achieving your goals. All your efforts are noted so putting in the extra work does come along way.
13 May 2020
This feedback is truly humbling, we always want to be better as a business and individuals so great to see you share in this vision.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Working at Employsure is nothing short of exciting. Everyday is a new day of learning and growing in my role as well as personally.

Management is approachable and has your best interest at heart. They will make training a priority and set you up with the tools you need to succeed in your role and challenge you to be better.

Employsure is certainly an organisation, where values are lived and breathed daily by each team member.

The team is highly collaborative and supports each other. Whatever question or issue the team and management will have your back.

I would highly recommend Employsure and am grateful to have been given the opportunity to join this fantastic organisation.
13 May 2020
Thank you for sharing this fantastic feedback with us, it is much appreciated.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Since starting with Employsure, I have made really good friends with my colleagues and i felt overly excited to start my role. in the time it took me to get to where i am today I had multiple mentors provide me any coaching that was requested added to the numerous answers provided when i felt i was in trouble or didn't feel like i was at the top of my game. Employsure has boosted me up and never once torn me down. I love this company and the values that are put forward to me. We have a cathedral and i am proud to be among it.
Pros
Breakfast provided, Game tables (e.g pool) great culture
Cons
Nil
13 May 2020
This is really great feedback to hear, thank you for sharing this with us.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Forget the hype about free breakfasts and a beer trolly. One day the culture is based on "sports" the next day the office is decked out in army gear and management does nauseating videos from a "war bunker" with empty ammo shells behind them. Apart from being incredibly disrespectful to the men and women who have given their lives in the service of their country by linking it to "business sales", it just shows a lack of focus and a desperate attempt to find a reason for being.

Complete double standards in the office. Young, inexperienced team leadership members berate the team saying that mobile telephones will be "removed" if they are seen being used, all the time whilst a Business Sales Executive spends half the day video chatting to his wife in the Philippines.

Training is quite good - but then you are not given realistic leads to contact. The whole system is unfair and biased. New recruits can have over 20 leads in a row where the prospect has declined to meet within the last two weeks! What point is there in calling that, but you have to. At the same time the chosen few who have been there since before the system change have managed to keep hold of older systems (which we were told was not possible) and pick and choose who they call.

Inevitably the "talent team" will express their sorrow and horror at such feedback and encourage me to contact them directly, but the reality is that feedback is not taken seriously.

At the start I thought that this was a good product. But it isn't. Most trade associations provide exactly the same thing. Employsure train you to
 - more...
I started with Employsure a few short months ago in First Response and I have now moved into another role Talent Acquisition Administrator. Already I have been shown the commitment from Employsure to not only have a career but also grow as an individual. Employsure offers training and endless amounts of growth, and that's what made me want to work for Employsure.

My team members are always willing to lend a hand even when they are also under the pump, it's the culture at Employsure which makes it easy to go to work everyday. The company and everyone within the company always gives a smile as you're walking past which in my opinion makes your day, Employsure has great values and everyone lives and breathes them throughout their daily lives not just at work. I am very proud to tell people I work for Employsure, I am proud to be apart of the Employsure Family.
13 May 2020
This feedback is really fantastic to hear, thank you for sharing your journey and for your contribution.