en world
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

en world Employee Reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Good Consultancy to Learn and Start your Career with

I started my career with New ERA, one of finest consultancy where the management knows how to make a perfect recruiter .They took 15 days to train me & i was able to close several position with a good incentive structure and fun activities always make you fresh to work . Never overburdened .

Pros

Parties on every occasion, 7.5 working hours, Flexibility & good Team Leader, APAC hiring.

Cons

Same Client shared by 2/3 teams and politics

Waste company no respect for women employees.

Waste consultancy not deserve for single star women are harrassed.No proper policy.Not company it's Khan dhan.Hostile environment. No proper exit policy.If someone resigns they are enemy of the company.Plays with the career.

Worst work culture

Organisation is good but poorly managed Sat sun off - but sometimes they will ask you to work during weekends Work culture is bad Very bossy And they do not respect employees hard work

Pros

Flexible shift, 2 days week off, salary on time

Cons

Bad work culture, no process training, dont know to manage team, HR's wil be good with till you join, then they show their true color, then no one cares about your difficulty

I have been working here since last 1.8 yrs it's nice company

Good company Nice management Salary timing is good Good work culture I'm very happy in this organisation it's nice company specially for fresher who wants to learn new things but now very soon I'm going to complete my 2 yrs in this company so I'm looking financial and personal growth both I'm looking for more better opportunity

Good company to work for , the culture is bit Japanese though.

Good work/life balance. Salary is industry standard

Platform to learn from Scratch

Today I have to figure out my tomorrow's work,I learnt everything from scratch in New era, can say right from screening to people management and mentoring.Mangement is on top, team is very hard working and dedicated,I enjoy hiring top talents.

Good Management, effective learning

Cooperative, supportive, professional management, specific teams for recruitment of particular industry, good place for learning new skills of recruitment

Good company

Great company to work for recruiter and office location is also good with two different nearest metro lines. 5 days working which is very nice. Need to revise incentive and introduce more training.

Pros

Cons

No cab and No meal.

Learning & Serious in Business

en world is different as they are pretty serious for the candidates and for the clients. It's not just giving candidate job and get over with him. They have so much of excel sheets for everything.

Pros

Global offices gives better exposure

Cons

Work Pressure

Best for freshers.

Needs to have employee benefits programs. Must look at career advancement of senior employees. Very good environment for freshers. Top most clients specially product clients existing.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at en world?

Data Driven and learning experience

Here, in Japanese recruitment firm is all advance and global management strategies are followed. It is a great place to get learn. Co-workers are supportive and overall work culture is great.

Productive and fun work place

Here i could learn how to work under pressure and how to deal or behave with clients. Time limit has been there and the pressure will be related to the time also

Excellent platform to learn and explore new activities.

Learned many new things being at New Era India. Analysed personal skills. Learned to work in team as well as individual. One of the best platform to learn many things.

Best place to work

A place full of talented people who has high desire to help people and companies achieve their dreams. The Group offer a good package of benefits for their employees. I am happy working here.

Positive environment to provide better growth opportunity

This company has a very positive learning concept as it nurture the employee with learning and helps them to bring out the best in them.The support of management is highly appreciable as they teach you in a way that employee will enjoy the learning phase.

Pros

Cons

Infrastructure

Great and fun workplace

New Era’s business is to understand organization’s talent needs and providing solutions for it through various unique and creative methods.Creating a significant presence we employee hundreds of consultants with specialization in different domains to serve our premium customers in complete HR and recruitment suits across India, Singapore US and Europe.

Good place to learn for freshers

My teammates are very supportive. Flexible timings and some times need to stretch the time when it is required / to finish the daily targets. Recently Learning and Development programs were initiated.

Pros

flexible timings

Cons

very less number of clients

Workplace promoting learning and development

Supportive Management, Promotes learning and development of employees, healthy workplace. Friendly colleagues. The tasks were monotonous but was challenging and exciting.

Fun Workplace

Good to work at. Learnt a lot about recruiting.Enjoyed a lot by working and also by doing extra cultural activities. Very Helpful management and colleagues.

Great Team to work, employee friendly

Learned to manage a teamEnjoyed the sourcing partHelped to increase my passion to Human resource field

Productive and good place to learn

*A day when i was not getting profiles through portals and so much pressure was coming from client side. at the end of the anyhow i managed.*I learnt about the recruitment as a work part and a professionalism which we used to maintain.*Management was good* Co-workers was so supportive* Some time the daily targets*Second half of saturdays

Pros

on time salary always

Cons

low ctc

Ask a question about working or interviewing at en world. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• en world
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?