Enerflex
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Enerflex Pay & Benefits reviews

Australia15 reviews
I knew what I was in for when I applied for work in the mines. Harsh conditions but very good pay.

Typical day would include pre start checks on all equipment, installing brackets, cable trays, conduit, glands, excavating both by hand and machine, pulling electrical cables to their destination, earthing etc.

Management was of an expected militant nature, necessary for the type of work considering the height of risks in respective major job sites.

Workplace culture was typically male dominated, schoolyard behavior was the norm. All in good fun.

Hardest part of the job was performing physically demanding tasks in intense heat sometimes reaching 50 degrees celcius and at times reaching a 99% humidity level during a 12 hour work day and barely any free time.

Most enjoyable part of the job was the free unlimited food at breakfast, lunch and dinner, tool box meetings, air conditioned free accommodation, rostered days off, and the end of our swing.
Pros
Free food, air conditioned accommodation, great pay.
Cons
Heat, long hours, long swings away from home.
Pipe fitting on the Pluto Gas project in Karratha W.A under AGC Worked with a good crew and staff and alot of differnt parts of project
Pros
Good company/Good accomadation and meals
Cons
Good Hours and 4 and 1 roster
Very poor Management
Racism Culture

Never ever believe Professional employees

Cheap salary and accommodation
Just good place to start for achieve local experience
Mafia network in company