Enerflex Employee Review

Enerflex was a great place to work, I thoroughly enjoyed my time there.
Perth Administration Officer/Site Administrator (Former Employee) –  Northbridge WA 60008 October 2013
During my time with Enerflex I was in 3 different positions so had varied roles.
I was a receptionist/Admin Assistant then Project Secretary also a Site Administrator. Therefore my typical day was different for all 3 roles:

• Answering/transferring internal and external phone calls
• Envision & SAP data base
• Training new staff
• Travel arrangements to/from site
• Timesheet Entry/Payroll Enquires
• Report Entries (Daily, Weekly and Monthly)
• Accommodation requests/management
• Liaising with project managers in Perth office, client and sub-contractors
• Managing site rosters/schedules
• Document Control
• Meeting minute taking
• General filing duties
• Knowledge of all OHS requirements, including organising PPE on site
Pros
Great work environment. Lots of opportunity and encouragement to advance in the workplace.
Cons
I often worked over my lunch hour and after hours for no financial benefit.

Other Enerflex Employee Reviews

good company
PROJECT ENGINEER (MECHANICAL) (Former Employee) –  Western Australia6 December 2017
A very good place to learn and work. very friendly atmosphere.
Caring colleagues and work environment is flexible.
very good facilities at work.
motivation to remain healthy and safe.
Hard physical work in the middle of nowhere
Electrical Trades Assistant (Former Employee) –  Western Australia16 November 2017
I knew what I was in for when I applied for work in the mines. Harsh conditions but very good pay.

Typical day would include pre start checks on all equipment, installing brackets, cable trays, conduit, glands, excavating both by hand and machine, pulling electrical cables to their destination, earthing etc.

Management was of an expected militant nature, necessary for the type of work considering the height of risks in respective major job sites.

Workplace culture was typically male dominated, schoolyard behavior was the norm. All in good fun.

Hardest part of the job was performing physically demanding tasks in intense heat sometimes reaching 50 degrees celcius and at times reaching a 99% humidity level during a 12 hour work day and barely any free time.

Most enjoyable part of the job was the free unlimited food at breakfast, lunch and dinner, tool box meetings, air conditioned free accommodation, rostered days off, and the end of our swing.
Pros
Free food, air conditioned accommodation, great pay.
Cons
Heat, long hours, long swings away from home.