Enerflex Employee Review

good company
PROJECT ENGINEER (MECHANICAL) (Former Employee) –  Western Australia6 December 2017
A very good place to learn and work. very friendly atmosphere.
Caring colleagues and work environment is flexible.
very good facilities at work.
motivation to remain healthy and safe.

Other Enerflex Employee Reviews

Hard physical work in the middle of nowhere
Electrical Trades Assistant (Former Employee) –  Western Australia16 November 2017
I knew what I was in for when I applied for work in the mines. Harsh conditions but very good pay.

Typical day would include pre start checks on all equipment, installing brackets, cable trays, conduit, glands, excavating both by hand and machine, pulling electrical cables to their destination, earthing etc.

Management was of an expected militant nature, necessary for the type of work considering the height of risks in respective major job sites.

Workplace culture was typically male dominated, schoolyard behavior was the norm. All in good fun.

Hardest part of the job was performing physically demanding tasks in intense heat sometimes reaching 50 degrees celcius and at times reaching a 99% humidity level during a 12 hour work day and barely any free time.

Most enjoyable part of the job was the free unlimited food at breakfast, lunch and dinner, tool box meetings, air conditioned free accommodation, rostered days off, and the end of our swing.
Pros
Free food, air conditioned accommodation, great pay.
Cons
Heat, long hours, long swings away from home.
Good company to work with
HSE and QA Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW19 July 2017
I am constantly travelling to indonesia to supervise the sheq programs. I enjoyed the trip and the poeople. Enjoi working with the contractors and subcontractors in Indonesia. Locally I love working with our subsidairies in Brisbane, Perth, Sydney
Pros
Good programs in place
Cons
The company moved to Brisbane to be close to the Coal Seam Gas production