Enrich Living Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Enrich Living Services Employee Review

Not the best company

4 March 2020
No the best company to work for. Poor communication, lack of management support. Neglible to nil training. Bullying culture from office support team and poor customer service and rapport between Head Office and clients.
22 April 2020
Carer (Former Employee) - Western Australia
It's a nice company to work with. Especially the team leader in my time. She was very nice and caring. But the only thing I didn't like was not enough hours to work forthrightly. But If I'm giving the opportunity to work as a support worker again, I will definitely work with this same company.
20 January 2020
Aged Carer (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
Under new management who know what they are doing. The more you are willing to travel, the more hours you will receive. Essentially have own car as it is a Home and Community setting. You will be doing Personal Care, Domestic Cleaning, Domestic Assistance, Transport etc
6 January 2020
East Coast Client Service Coordinator After hours (Current Employee) - East Coast of Australia
My role covering after hours allows me great work life balance ability to work from home has be advantageous. They use good scheduling programs and technologies that assist both support staff and office staff.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enrich Living Services. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8