ePharmacy Employee Reviews

team leader
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Preston VIC16 June 2018
the job i was to do was to keep everything flowing nicely so the pick packers could collect all items to go to all chemist warehouse stores in australia which i was able to do because me and my team
Awesome
Store Person (Current Employee) –  Preston VIC20 March 2018
Good place, great people, awsome company. Great teamleaders & have loads of fun working.. needs more Aircons and fans as there is none and it gets very hot!
Pros
Good place
Cons
handwork NO AIRCON or Fans
Epharmacy
Pick Packing and replenish stock (Former Employee) –  Preston VIC16 October 2017
Great bunch of people to work with. Unfortunately, I came in when they decided that they were going to bring the warehouse into the 21st century and then the was no more work for me
Pros
I was only able to do day shift and weekdays due to family commitments and they obliged
Cons
Not telling new staff that the shifts would dry up when they rolled out the new system
Excellent work place
Pick packer (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC30 January 2017
good place to work. but no permanency in the job. that is the reason i am looking for other jobs. workplace culture is tremendous. i learned to be quick at work.
Cons
Only casual hours even after 6 months of job
Productive abd Keen Place
Warehousing Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC7 September 2016
Every day as a learning curve and challenge to building my skills in the Warehousing inviroment.
The opportunity to become more skillfull on the high reach forklift and aside from unloading trucks working with the RF scanner
Tracking down lost stock etc
Management is very helpful and an attitude to instruct and provide the training where most needed.
The co-workers helpful and friendly
The most enjoyable part oft he job is to gain the experience having the opportunity to learn everyday safe and good environment
And giving me the fundamental steps in the Warehousing inviroment
as a forklift driver and not only. enjoyed rotating and trained to most workplace and roles in the Company
Cons
Long Hours
Great co-workers to work with
Storeperson (Former Employee) –  Preston VIC24 February 2016
Usual warehousing with nice co-workers. It was great to have an opportunity to work on the weekends. Very clean warehouse but it gets little hot in there in summer time.