Epworth Healthcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Epworth Healthcare Job Security & Advancement reviews

it is a great job for a mum looking to get back in to the workforce working only part time. After a long time there, there is no room for growth or career advancement and the culture is shocking. No rewards or recognition program, there is so much pressure to work so hard and no one even says thank you
Onboarding process all had to be initiated and followed up myself; eg ID Uniform Computer access Etc No acknowledgement of applying for a permanent position from casual. No acknowledgement of Resignation. No follow up from HR re return of ID and exit process. Unable to attend mandatory competencies on my own time .
Official response from Epworth Healthcare
21 June 2020
Thank you for letting us know about your experience and that you didn’t receive acknowledgement of key milestones during your time with us. We’d like to speak with you further about your experiences, please contact us on talent@epworth.org.auEpworth HealthCare
Best Management Team in Physiotherapy department I have ever worked with. Great team culture and supported learning environment. Would definitely return to this workplace if opportunity presented itself.
Excellent Workplace, great morale, education and support system. These are just a few reasons I stayed with Epworth since the beginning of my career .
I was working only for three weeks as a work placement student. Everyone was so nicer and kinder than l expected. Even a very short time but I don't forget that time.
From the management down to the nursing, admin, cleaners and kitchen, the team is great. There are opportunities for advancement. The roster is flexible. Good work life balance.
Supervisors and staff are highly supportive and treat each other with utmost respect. Work load is good. Appreciation of hard work. Chances of promotion.
I love working at Epworth Healthcare because I can balance my work and personal life with the different roster. Epworth offers salary packaging which has a lot of benefits for saving tax.
Pros
Flexible roster
was able to learn new techniques, staff were friendly, different trades to learn, on site training as well as off site training. was able to learn general surgery,vplastic surgey, minor ortho surgery, oral surgery.
Pros
free morning and afternonn tea
Cons
I don't have a lot to say about Epworth but it is a very frustrating place to work. Not an employer of choice that's for sure.
Great work culture promoting a deep sense of purpose in healthcare workers, and being a part of this team is truly gratifying.