Epworth Healthcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Epworth Healthcare Work–Life Balance reviews

it is a great job for a mum looking to get back in to the workforce working only part time. After a long time there, there is no room for growth or career advancement and the culture is shocking. No rewards or recognition program, there is so much pressure to work so hard and no one even says thank you
Making the bed cleaning and collect rabush Epwolth hospital is the best and it used technology tools a good seft for employee . About a time I start morning 7:00Am i finish at 3:00pm
Excellent Workplace, great morale, education and support system. These are just a few reasons I stayed with Epworth since the beginning of my career .
From the management down to the nursing, admin, cleaners and kitchen, the team is great. There are opportunities for advancement. The roster is flexible. Good work life balance.
Poor communication from supervisors and manager. Absolutely no training which makes for very serious if not fatal mistakes. Extream workload. No appreciation. Incompetent supervisors and staff (clearly not the staffs fault) Lack of understanding and empathy towards staff and crisis situations.
Pros
Nice and encouraging staff in other areas of the hospital
Cons
Long hours, extreamly heavy work load, lack team work, treated as just a number
always keep smile on face and need to love our job my tittle of work role PSA really enjoyed it's good opportunity to work with people we need to give respect and speak polity i really like to work patient transport
I love working at Epworth Healthcare because I can balance my work and personal life with the different roster. Epworth offers salary packaging which has a lot of benefits for saving tax.
Pros
Flexible roster
was able to learn new techniques, staff were friendly, different trades to learn, on site training as well as off site training. was able to learn general surgery,vplastic surgey, minor ortho surgery, oral surgery.
Pros
free morning and afternonn tea
Cons
I don't have a lot to say about Epworth but it is a very frustrating place to work. Not an employer of choice that's for sure.
Its a highly stressful environment with no time to relax on a any day in the last 5 years. Enjoy the stress and the lovely team.
An interesting and varied role incorporating clinical administration and events management for a not-for-profit private heath care organisation in Melbourne, Australia. A typical day includes supporting senior medical specialists and coordinating large educational medical events, audit and executive meetings for various speciality groups, which is both interesting and rewarding. Epworth work well to provide staff benefits which include salary packaging, discounted Myki travel pass, awards programmes etc. in addition to in-house staff events, dinners, charity events and encourage a good work life balance.