Ergon Energy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Ergon Energy Employee Review

Fun workplace, great friendly staff

19 March 2017
Each day at Ergon in the call centre was usually the same. Once you had logged in the phone calls would start, so this meant we were either connecting or disconnecting someone's power. The hardest part of the job was selling clean energy to consumers. The best part of the job was when you did sell this, the management would acknowledge it.
10 September 2015
Same role
IPA Personal Customer support officer (Former Employee) - Rockhampton QLD 4700
Fun work place with easy access to management if required, company is supportive of learning and training as a person to support their needs as a growing company. The staff with in the teams are super supportive and help with training. The day to day work is varied but can get quite monotonous if a change is not available regularly. The position was only contract and located in the wrong town for me to continue in this position.
Pros
great team to work with and learn from
Cons
in the wrong town
20 September 2020
Same location
CONTROL ROOM SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) - Townsville QLD
In the department where I worked, it was always busy. We were always responding to events as they happened, so no time to be relaxed while working. When we weren't working, there was plenty of opportunity to learn new skills. The crew I worked with were a top bunch, who got along well with each other. The Managers were great, always on the ball, checking on your welfare and making sure any issues identified were handled promptly.
Pros
Good training, interesting work, good renumeration.
17 August 2017
Same location
Lines Maintenance Standards Engineer (Former Employee) - Townsville QLD
Work-life balance was not ideal Management needed to communicate better Too much bureaucracy Advancement and remuneration opportunities were good, but constant restructuring led to problems
  1. Fun workplace, great friendly staff