Ergon Energy
View all Ergon Energy reviews

Ergon Energy

Ergon Energy Employee Review

Fun workplace, great friendly staff

Each day at Ergon in the call centre was usually the same. Once you had logged in the phone calls would start, so this meant we were either connecting or disconnecting someone's power. The hardest part of the job was selling clean energy to consumers. The best part of the job was when you did sell this, the management would acknowledge it.

Same role

fast paced employer with great opportunities

Fun work place with easy access to management if required, company is supportive of learning and training as a person to support their needs as a growing company. The staff with in the teams are super supportive and help with training. The day to day work is varied but can get quite monotonous if a change is not available regularly. The position was only contract and located in the wrong town for me to continue in this position.

Pros

great team to work with and learn from

Cons

in the wrong town
Same location

Plenty of opportunities in a wide range of job roles.

In the department where I worked, it was always busy. We were always responding to events as they happened, so no time to be relaxed while working. When we weren't working, there was plenty of opportunity to learn new skills. The crew I worked with were a top bunch, who got along well with each other. The Managers were great, always on the ball, checking on your welfare and making sure any issues identified were handled promptly.

Pros

Good training, interesting work, good renumeration.
Same location

Good Co-workers

Work-life balance was not ideal Management needed to communicate better Too much bureaucracy Advancement and remuneration opportunities were good, but constant restructuring led to problems

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ergon Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Ergon Energy
  • Fun workplace, great friendly staff