Ergon Energy logo
Ergon Energy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Ergon Energy reviews

Ergon Energy

Ergon Energy Employee Review

Good Co-workers

Work-life balance was not ideal Management needed to communicate better Too much bureaucracy Advancement and remuneration opportunities were good, but constant restructuring led to problems

Same location

Plenty of opportunities in a wide range of job roles.

In the department where I worked, it was always busy. We were always responding to events as they happened, so no time to be relaxed while working. When we weren't working, there was plenty of opportunity to learn new skills. The crew I worked with were a top bunch, who got along well with each other. The Managers were great, always on the ball, checking on your welfare and making sure any issues identified were handled promptly.

Pros

Good training, interesting work, good renumeration.
Same location

Fun workplace, great friendly staff

Each day at Ergon in the call centre was usually the same. Once you had logged in the phone calls would start, so this meant we were either connecting or disconnecting someone's power. The hardest part of the job was selling clean energy to consumers. The best part of the job was when you did sell this, the management would acknowledge it.
Same location

Productive company with room to advance, great environment

Great working environment, helpful co-workers, supportive management, opportunities to advance and lovely new head office. Gained a lot of knowledge in the various roles that I enjoyed.

Pros

flexibility, supportive, great pay and room to advance
  • Ergon Energy