Ergon Energy
View all Ergon Energy reviews

Ergon Energy

Ergon Energy Employee Review

Good pay

The remuneration is excellent for what you do. Limited stress with minimal work. The pay is amazing with guaranteed pay rises every year. People are relaxed.

I found Ergon to have a culture of nepotism and jobs for the boys. Lots of favours for drinking or fishing buddies

Ergon could be a good place to work if current management had a rocket fired through them. There needs to be a clean out and a shake up in the upper echelon of the company.

Plenty of opportunities in a wide range of job roles.

In the department where I worked, it was always busy. We were always responding to events as they happened, so no time to be relaxed while working. When we weren't working, there was plenty of opportunity to learn new skills. The crew I worked with were a top bunch, who got along well with each other. The Managers were great, always on the ball, checking on your welfare and making sure any issues identified were handled promptly.

Pros

Good training, interesting work, good renumeration.

Excellent staff and culture.

Excellent place to work. Great staff, great position with varied duties and opportunities to create procedures and be part of group activities. Well organised workplace.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ergon Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Ergon Energy