Ergon Energy
View all Ergon Energy reviews

Ergon Energy

Ergon Energy Employee Review

Interesting workplace and career advancement opportunities

Working for Ergon Energy for close to 24 years gave me many opportunities to advance within the business and a lot of great people to work with and never a boring moment. Working through natural disasters was a challenging as well as a rewarding opportunity to see supply reconnected to our customers.

I found Ergon to have a culture of nepotism and jobs for the boys. Lots of favours for drinking or fishing buddies

Ergon could be a good place to work if current management had a rocket fired through them. There needs to be a clean out and a shake up in the upper echelon of the company.

Plenty of opportunities in a wide range of job roles.

In the department where I worked, it was always busy. We were always responding to events as they happened, so no time to be relaxed while working. When we weren't working, there was plenty of opportunity to learn new skills. The crew I worked with were a top bunch, who got along well with each other. The Managers were great, always on the ball, checking on your welfare and making sure any issues identified were handled promptly.

Pros

Good training, interesting work, good renumeration.

Excellent staff and culture.

Excellent place to work. Great staff, great position with varied duties and opportunities to create procedures and be part of group activities. Well organised workplace.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ergon Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Ergon Energy
  • Interesting workplace and career advancement opportunities
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?