Ergon Energy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Ergon Energy Employee Review

Interesting workplace and career advancement opportunities

2 November 2019
Working for Ergon Energy for close to 24 years gave me many opportunities to advance within the business and a lot of great people to work with and never a boring moment. Working through natural disasters was a challenging as well as a rewarding opportunity to see supply reconnected to our customers.
20 September 2020
CONTROL ROOM SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) - Townsville QLD
In the department where I worked, it was always busy. We were always responding to events as they happened, so no time to be relaxed while working. When we weren't working, there was plenty of opportunity to learn new skills. The crew I worked with were a top bunch, who got along well with each other. The Managers were great, always on the ball, checking on your welfare and making sure any issues identified were handled promptly.
Pros
Good training, interesting work, good renumeration.
7 May 2020
Admin Support Officer - contract (Former Employee) - Eagle Farm QLD
Excellent place to work. Great staff, great position with varied duties and opportunities to create procedures and be part of group activities. Well organised workplace.
28 April 2020
Program Manager (Former Employee) - Statewide
Ergon Energy is an appalling example of a modern distributor. They are arrogant, lazy, hideously expensive in terms of cost to serve and inefficient. The business is run by Engineers and their understanding of the business they are in is minimal. They feel they should be treated specially because they are a regional distributor, and have gold plated parts of their network. They capitalise think that are not Asset balance sheet item, in lay terms they cook the books.
  1. Interesting workplace and career advancement opportunities