Ergon Energy
View all Ergon Energy reviews

Ergon Energy

Ergon Energy Employee Review

The variety of work that I do, each day brings a new challenge.

Typical day starts with morning phone call with Manager to set up the activities for the week. Handling multiple queries and requests from coworkers and Stream Leads and Project Manager. The variety of the requests being anything from finding out answers to questions, and actions requests. They are a great group of individuals working together to form the project team across the state.

Pros

flexible work life, pay, great people to work with

Cons

Long hours at times

Same location

Plenty of opportunities in a wide range of job roles.

In the department where I worked, it was always busy. We were always responding to events as they happened, so no time to be relaxed while working. When we weren't working, there was plenty of opportunity to learn new skills. The crew I worked with were a top bunch, who got along well with each other. The Managers were great, always on the ball, checking on your welfare and making sure any issues identified were handled promptly.

Pros

Good training, interesting work, good renumeration.

Good Co-workers

Work-life balance was not ideal Management needed to communicate better Too much bureaucracy Advancement and remuneration opportunities were good, but constant restructuring led to problems
Same location

Fun workplace, great friendly staff

Each day at Ergon in the call centre was usually the same. Once you had logged in the phone calls would start, so this meant we were either connecting or disconnecting someone's power. The hardest part of the job was selling clean energy to consumers. The best part of the job was when you did sell this, the management would acknowledge it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ergon Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Ergon Energy
  • The variety of work that I do, each day brings a new challenge.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?