Ergon Energy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Ergon Energy Employee Review

Wonderful place to work no matter where you go

18 February 2018
I worked in multiple depots in the state and every one was welcoming and wonderful. Very very hard to secure a permanent position. Currently still here and enjoying it.
Pros
Favourable income
Cons
No permanancy
7 May 2020
Same role
Admin Support Officer - contract (Former Employee) - Eagle Farm QLD
Excellent place to work. Great staff, great position with varied duties and opportunities to create procedures and be part of group activities. Well organised workplace.
23 October 2013
Same role
Admin Officer / PA to Line Services Manager (Current Employee) - Toowoomba
Start at 8am finish at 4.30pm I learn to prioritise my duties Management is top heavy but my immediate work group manager is amazing I admin for a crew of 40 and they are the best My job is hard at times when a new challenge is put in front of me but I know I can handle it so I take one step at a time and deliver as requested. My work crew and my RDO's
Pros
RDO every fortnight
Cons
I travel 80 k to and from work
20 September 2020
CONTROL ROOM SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) - Townsville QLD
In the department where I worked, it was always busy. We were always responding to events as they happened, so no time to be relaxed while working. When we weren't working, there was plenty of opportunity to learn new skills. The crew I worked with were a top bunch, who got along well with each other. The Managers were great, always on the ball, checking on your welfare and making sure any issues identified were handled promptly.
Pros
Good training, interesting work, good renumeration.
  1. Wonderful place to work no matter where you go