Ergon Energy
View all Ergon Energy reviews

Ergon Energy

Ergon Energy Employee Review

Wonderful place to work no matter where you go

I worked in multiple depots in the state and every one was welcoming and wonderful. Very very hard to secure a permanent position. Currently still here and enjoying it.

Pros

Favourable income

Cons

No permanancy

Same role

Excellent staff and culture.

Excellent place to work. Great staff, great position with varied duties and opportunities to create procedures and be part of group activities. Well organised workplace.
Same role

Great Job perfect work/life balance

Start at 8am finish at 4.30pm I learn to prioritise my duties Management is top heavy but my immediate work group manager is amazing I admin for a crew of 40 and they are the best My job is hard at times when a new challenge is put in front of me but I know I can handle it so I take one step at a time and deliver as requested. My work crew and my RDO's

Pros

RDO every fortnight

Cons

I travel 80 k to and from work

I found Ergon to have a culture of nepotism and jobs for the boys. Lots of favours for drinking or fishing buddies

Ergon could be a good place to work if current management had a rocket fired through them. There needs to be a clean out and a shake up in the upper echelon of the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ergon Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Ergon Energy
  • Wonderful place to work no matter where you go