Ergon Energy

Ergon Energy Employee Reviews in Cairns QLD

Cairns QLD5 reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

Secure and ongoing works

Working in Ergon Energy is the secure employment. Different functions and disciplines are interacting with each other. A lots of processes to be applied from the start till end of the projects.

Progressive organisation undergoing much change and redefining itself.

Progressive organisation redefining itself to meet changing stakeholder expectations. Relatively focused on employee wellbeing though more effort required to utilise employee skills and increase levels of engagement and wellbeing.

A great place to work

Really enjoyed working with Ergon for 6 and half years, work in well other staff memebers who where more than help to assist and provide me further knowledge of the electrical industry.

Pros

A great place to work

Cons

Redunancy

Very good place to work - very family orientated and all staff very friendly. Management were very good to the staff, I enjoyed keeping customers happy. I won a award for Above and Beyond for Customer Service - this award was Queensland wide.

Pros

Happy atmosphere at all times

Cons

Normal working hours applied

steady job security

Stand-alone system designer/ intaller for Ergon Energy's remote area power systems.

Pros

job security

Cons

erratic workloads

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ergon Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Ergon Energy