Ergon Energy Employee Reviews in Hervey Bay QLDReview this company
Hervey Bay QLD1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 49 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Regional Administration Services Manager - Southern (Former Employee) - Hervey Bay QLD - 2 November 2019
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Working for Ergon Energy for close to 24 years gave me many opportunities to advance within the business and a lot of great people to work with and never a boring moment. Working through natural disasters was a challenging as well as a rewarding opportunity to see supply reconnected to our customers.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Ergon Energyin Hervey Bay QLD
See more Ergon Energy reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ergon Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 49 reviews
Ratings by category
4.0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
4.2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.7 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.4 out of 5 stars for Management
3.7 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Ergon Energy
- Why did you leave your job at Ergon Energy?2 people answered
- How is feedback from management and/or colleagues delivered at Ergon Energy?One person answered
- What is the annual leave policy like at Ergon Energy? How many days of annual leave do you get per y…One person answered
- If employed as a lineman, can you train as an electrician?One person answered
- Does Ergon Energy require a background check? What kind of background check does Ergon Energy do?One person answered
- How has Ergon Energy responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Does Ergon Energy have a staff discount? How much is Ergon Energy’s staff discount?
- Is Ergon Energy hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?