Ergon Energy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Ergon Energy Employee Reviews in Rockhampton QLD

I worked with Ergon warehouse as a contractor picking & packing requisitions for projects. The job was steady, and the people were great. Unfortunately my contract wasn't renewed as the organisation had a restructure and tightened budget. Otherwise it would have been a place I would have stayed for a life time career.
Ergon Energy provided me with professional experience and training. It helped to build my personal and professional development and gave me a set of skills transferable to many jobs.
Ever changing environment, limited control of achieving goals, mentally demanding and exhausting at times. Good people that try their best and have tight bonds within teams that make it easier.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Changes all the time not necessarily for the better
Great company to work for and there are some really nice people who are working there too. Good work place. I recommend working there.
Very safe place to work. A typical day at work is going to a tower anywhere in cq and conducting works from live to dead work.
Management seemed to not care as to the welfare of their staff. I was disappointed in a lot of the decisions in relation to staff management. You cannot take your holidays when you want it unless it fits within business needs and have know it to happen that they require your attendance for one day half way through your holidays
Pros
some really great people work there
Cons
time management and long days
Ergon Energy provides for a safe, enjoyable and excellent work/life balance. I would thoroughly recommend Ergon Energy to any prospective job seeker or university graduate.
Pros
Work/Life balance, job security.
I worked as an Instructional Designer with the 60+ members of the Rockhampton and Townsville Control Centres. I enjoyed the contact with these professionals, and was pleased I was able to help them learn how to use their complex control systems efficiently.
Fast and everchanging business allowing you to grow and expand on your experiences maximixing your potential.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Nil
a great place to work, handling customer calls from emergency calls in storm situations to every day connection queries. The people were great to work with and were always doing theme days to relieve the stress of the job. staff facilities were top class with massage chairs, x boxes etc for down time.
Pros
great staff
Cons
full on during sotrm season
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ergon Energy?
Fast paced days where I would investigate skills that were required to be used for various roles and to develop a training package that suited these needs. Learning from other workers what their roles involved and being amongst some very helpful co workers who supported eachother closley. The most enjoyable about the role was seeing the finsihed training package put into practice and the hardest part was dealing with the constant feedback from the same workers who resisted change with every new training package
Pros
freindly co workers
Reputable company that works with family oriented work force
Pros
flexible lerning
Cons
not fulltime employment