Ergon Energy Employee Reviews for Control Room OperatorReview this company
Control Room Operator1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 49 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
In the department where I worked, it was always busy. We were always responding to events as they happened, so no time to be relaxed while working. When we weren't working, there was plenty of opportunity to learn new skills. The crew I worked with were a top bunch, who got along well with each other. The Managers were great, always on the ball, checking on your welfare and making sure any issues identified were handled promptly.
Good training, interesting work, good renumeration.
Was this review helpful?
See more Ergon Energy reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ergon Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 49 reviews
Ratings by category
4.0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
4.2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.7 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.4 out of 5 stars for Management
3.7 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Ergon Energy
- Why did you leave your job at Ergon Energy?2 people answered
- How is feedback from management and/or colleagues delivered at Ergon Energy?One person answered
- What is the annual leave policy like at Ergon Energy? How many days of annual leave do you get per y…One person answered
- If employed as a lineman, can you train as an electrician?One person answered
- Does Ergon Energy require a background check? What kind of background check does Ergon Energy do?One person answered
- How has Ergon Energy responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Does Ergon Energy have a staff discount? How much is Ergon Energy’s staff discount?
- Is Ergon Energy hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?