Ericsson
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Ericsson

Ericsson Employee Review

Great culture and very professional company. Worked at Ericsson for many years and it was always a great experience with opportunity to travel overseas and work on many different types of projects and technologies and for many different customers.

Same roleSame location

Awesome place to work. Coworkers were good to work with. Great work life balance opportunities. What was a flaw is career progression
Same role

Company that provides great development, support and guidance to grow a successful career

Every day brings new challenges and opportunities in Ericsson. It is vital to embrace and support this for a long and successful career. The company has a great group of employees that will walk the extra mile for its peers. Ericsson is highly outcome based, so accountabilities are clear. However this is supported through strong reward and recognition, team building, etc. to strike a balance. Processes are a large part of Ericsson and the way of working. This is to ensure that Ericsson delivers products/services to the highest possible level. This can be a challenge for some people who like to "break the rules".

Pros

Competence development and career progression/opportunities

Cons

Dynamic workplace, hence suitable only to those who embrace change
Same location

Busy and interesting

My attitude to work is 'what fun filled day do we have in store today' as there is always something happening to keep me on my toes. I try to practice patience, perseverance and to be respectful of others.

Pros

Amazing location

Cons

Can be a little stressful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ericsson. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6K