Ericsson
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Ericsson Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.9Work–Life Balance
3.8Pay & Benefits

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,571 reviews

Typical Service Based Company

Best part across the organisation is there is no concept of micromanagement. Telecommute is encouraged as long as target is achieved. Also flexible to work from home (if project / client agrees). Seldom sugar coated speeches, most of the time it is direct transparent picture from management (Good or bad news) Good in-house facilities like breakfast, fruit box and mobile plans. Sometimes, it gets hard to work with another part / team of organisation due to cumbersome processes.

Pros

Chilled out workplace. Higher management is easy to approach / transparent

Cons

Salary hike / bonus > minimal to Nil Minimum in-house training

Your just an expendable number

Promotion within is more nepitism and chronyismNot a place youll be happy if your a leader or thinker and not a followermanagers managing managers managing managers

Pros

consistant work and payed every week

Cons

low money for amount of hours and commitment

Ericsson get their moneys worth

Very varied day at work, no two days are the same. I am personally responsible for 9000 mobile sites on behalf of our customer I have been thirty years in telecoms, which is still evolving at an exponential rate, so I am constantly learning. I am currently in a department where I do not rate my management at all, due to a recent reorg, my department has been relocated to a department that has no experience managing my type of roll. There are only another two nationally at my role, they are very good at their job, we do have office based support staff who carry out tasks for us when we are out of the office. The hardest part of the job is setting expectations to customer who want things done instantly, where in the real world that is just not the case. Meeting new and interesting people.

Pros

Good Benefits

Cons

Long hours, reward not as it should be

Great Place to work Everyone was great to work with We all had fun Good job culture Management were great Work Life balance Good Salary

Jobs at Ericsson