ESP HEALTHCARE
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ESP HEALTHCARE Employee Reviews

4.2Work–Life Balance

Excellent people to work for

I had a painless experience with lots of flexibility to slit into a time frame suitable to my needs in a day job with good pay . I never had reason to feel insecure with my employer

Pros

Casual

Cons

regular work

Worked for ESP Healthcare on and off for about 12 months. It just was not the right fit for me.

My time at ESP was only for a short time. They didn’t have enough clients in my local area. They had a client that was a sleepover for two days a week but that wasn’t the right fit for me.

Pros

Good staff

Cons

Not enough regular work

A fun work place

Excellent people and job to work for very friendly faces and great people always working as a team would get problems work out if there was something worng

Not enough shifts offered.

Never enough shifts when you ask for extra shifts. They are happy to give more shifts to people that dont have family life. But give up to 20 hrs a week to those who do”

Pros

Some nice helpful staff

Cons

Only people with no family issues get more work

Enjoyed working there

ESP are very friendly, caring and easy to work with. Everyone is really nice to work with and helpful. Would recommend working there. Driving around Sydney can be annoying though.

Pros

helping people

Cons

driving

Really supportive and understanding management

This was my favourite job of all and i really miss this job... I got to meet the most interesting people and always looked forward to going to work!

Pros

supportive management

Cons

have to supply your own vehicle

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ESP HEALTHCARE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ESP HEALTHCARE