Estia Health
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Estia Health Employee Reviews

Australia76 reviews
Lovely facility with a real resident focus culture - a family friendly place to work. Always listened to and respected by management. Recommend to others.
Whatever they tell you the job is at the interview, it’s not. You’ll face a Facility Manager & a Customer Service Manager that are so obsessed with their KPIs for occupancy that they are willing to let the place disintegrate around them. They literally think you can suddenly divide into two people and be in three places at once. Constant unnecessary knee jerk reactions to every tiny thing that they think concerns them and they’ll tell you how to do your job just to top off your day = ) You’ve been warned!
Pros
Some great residents and staff
Cons
My experience at estia was great , i enjoy my work there, very supportive and kind staff . They way they explain work is effective learning .I am blessed that i have got chance to work at there....Thanks estia
Pros
great experience
Cons
I have found being at Estia I have a sense of belonging. I love coming to work and spending time with the residents is the best part of my day.
Everyone is friendly and willing to help each other out.

Laughter is often heard throughout the building throughout the day.
Estia Health is a great place to work, its nice to talk to the residents and get to know them and their stories. Theres nota day there that isn't heart warming.
No one has to work there they don’t treat workers As humans never look after
Manager hard to find

Always need appointment and cancel without notice

Bad performance
I have my best experience working in estia,i learned to love my work,my collegues and the residents here.i learned to enjoy what i am doing and know that many appreciate my work.
Lack of team work and communication lead to constant confusion and contradictions. Running out of aids,PPE and just basic necessities was a stressful everyday occurrence.
So much gossiping and bullying at Estia. Little to no support from your manager. If you have any issues they are swept under the rug. Bullies getting away with intimidation and harassment. Poor work ethic from a lot of the staff. No one takes ownership of their mistakes and they like to blame others. No team work , every man for themselves attitude.
Working at Estia health was okay the only problem was the people that worked there. So many people wanted to be managers and you just wouldn’t know who to listen too
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Estia Health?
You have to follow ur pay all the tine.oay rate is not good. You always has stay back to finish ur work. Always short of staff. Inexperienced staff who
Estia Health were the first company which gave me a go after completing 4 weeks of work experience as part of my training. Friendly staff and a well kept facility which kept not just the workers happy but also the residents.
Work is fun, it's my passion to help people and it is more relaxing and valuable when I have my very friendly co-workers around me. Multicultural people with respect and love. Sometimes the hardest part of the job is when there is not enough staff and its hard to manage.
It was a good place to work for always plenty of work. Very caring employers and understanding. Just think it should have paid more as it was hard work and we often worked under staffed.
Residents are unhappy. Life style hide so they don't have to do anything. It's a joke to watch then the carers get blamed ..disgraceful .the dementia part is so understaffed . Families coming in expecting to get waited on while we struggle to toilet residents..and the husband's are worried about what they want on the topping of the dessert. Makes me so angry ...
We need support as carers
- excellent work ethics
- supportive and understanding team

- computer- based documentation that makes the work documentation

easier and less time consuming.

- enjoyable and learning work environment
Great team work. Good management. Friendly caring work place. Good working environment. Up to date equipment. Nice and clean. Beautiful outside area to walk or sit. Duck pond.
I did not have a great experience at estia as there were a few girls who had no empathy or respect for the residents and staff. This made it very difficult to work with them and i only lasted 6 months. Sue the manager was not at all management material.
The most enjoyable thing about working here was the connection that i built with both staff and residents. The things that i learnt from both my fellow staff and from the residents made me enjoy working here
good work and life balance, Fair management, a very great place to work. Multicultural work force, plenty scope of improve yourself through training. time to time tool box education.
Time flies at Estia, working with great people and looking after residents with great stories to tell. The facility is great and makes work very enjoyable.