ETM Australia

Laborer5 reviews
Australia5 reviews

4.0Pay & Benefits

Enjoying it

Was looking for work Etm got back to me after I had reached out and I was on site the next day which was excellent so far I have had no issues with etm

Etm

If you need work and are willing to do labouring plus if you have tickets there's work for those positions too, then as apply. I applied via seek ad and did a quick zoom call and was able to start the following day. Decent money for being a labourer. I'm happy and I still work at the company.

Pros

Quick employment and pay opportunity

Great

Great company to work for. Sign up and work the next day. Like all recruitment companies, payroll never know what’s going on. Haha. So be patient. Different workers, nationalities you meet from ETM are awesome. Just be clear how much they pay and how they get that figure or you’ll be in for a bit of a shock. Communication is the mother of all stuff ups! Good luck, have fun & be safe!

Pros

So much work!

Cons

As always, payroll communication.

Look forward for your opportunitie

I think and hope that job ,that’s the chance for me to have it ,I was the islander just arrived last August , been in navy for 8 year ,have certifications marine propulltion level 1/2 ,

Well paid and get a job quick

Be readdy to work when you apply at this place and you will get work the next day. That's what happened to me in september. Go to their office in Bondi Junction, with or without appointment.

Pros

Wel paid, travel compensation, weekly paid, super and penalty paid

Cons

Send you on job site far from the city, mistakes on paycheck

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ETM Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ETM Australia with