Eurofins
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Eurofins Employee Reviews

They might not have the greatest pay rates when you start but they do value your work and you get what you deserve once you have proven to be a good worker for the company. I loved every day at my workplace and I made really good friends while being there. I only had to leave because my working visa expired but I would love to go back into the company in the Country I moved to!
Worked here for 18 months of pain. Supervisors were horrible, constantly set KPI limits that could not be reached then questioned why they were not reached. Had meetings everyday and if the moral section was low we would be questioned and made to put it higher. Staff are negligent with chemicals due to lack of training and employees are pressure into falsifying results even if the instrument can not detect that limit. Would rather be on centrelink then work here
Avoid this company like the plague. They are every every eager to recruit no-nothing managers and this is a great path to failure for everyone (or at least for me and many others who left the company). It is not accidental that they have huge staff turnover with no more than 1-2 years of experience with them; just search on-line yourself to find out.
Pros
A booming industry and a great temporary career for those who are fresh in the job market.
Cons
Dealing with an unreasonable, discriminative and incompetent management team.
A typical day is a lot of commitment to work since there was too much demand of job of several companies with whom Eurofins has a contract. I learned to be quick and effective in my work having a good management of my time. The workplace culture was very friendly. The most challenging part of the work was when there was a bad function of the instrumental equipment since it delayed the work and could not meet the objective of the test report of each day. The most enjoyable part of the job was the friendly environment between the bosses and coworkers.
Pros
Good and friendly environment
Cons
Hight demand of job
In 2014, I have worked with Eurofins in Melbourne (Australia) as laboratory technician in organic department analyzing water and soil samples and warehouse/supply manager.
Fast paced work environment but tons of skills were learned whilst there. Push you to a level that makes you uncomfortable at times but in the end it makes you think outside the box and acquire new skills you never had. Staff was very nice and made you feel like a member of the team right from the get go.
Pros
work autonomy
Cons
too intense of a work environment
Great Job, weather was disadvantage, would give you A/c if you looked like you was overheating Got Heatstroke after one week on a 55 degrees day and took me over 3 days to recover
Pros
meet new people and earn good $$
Cons
Hot long days over 45 degrees
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Eurofins?