Everise

Everise Employee Reviews

4.3Work–Life Balance

Showing all 9,761 reviews

Still on pre employment process, all is well. Looking forward to stay in this company for good. As they're company mission is to be people first, that ia good to know and the HMO as well starts on day 1.

Pros

Basic Salary

Cons

still not have any cons to share

Great job environment

It's a great place to grow. They have a warm culture and care about listening to their employees. They are friendly and provided a good induction to the company.

Nice work environment

The recruitment team is amazing, when I received my working equipment it was not the most updated one but still enough to make a good job. The company is respectful and inclusive so I feel comfortable.

Pros

1 hour lunch, good salary after training

Cons

You do not get a great salary for 2 months.

Its a productive and good place to work with gentle people

Its a good place, I learn every day at work, the staff is very attentive, and also it's a place full of culture and different types of people.The hardest part of the job is to learn new things and be ready for changes.The most enjoyable part of the job is make new friends.

Pros

an hour for lunch

Excelente

Una empresa enfocada en los valores humanos. Empaticos y con un personal muy preparado para los puestos que ocupan. Un proceso de seleccion muy ediciente y eficaz. Excelente ambiente laboral.

Pros

Seguro medico, seguro de vida, buenas instalaciones

Cons

N/A

An amazing company with a lot of growing opportunities.

Everise is one of the best companies in my country and since I started working here I haven't had any problem at all so I absolutely recommend Everise has a place to work.

Pros

Growing opportunities, great salary

Cons

Nothing to say so far

Comprensión y armonía de parte de todos

Me ha gustado estar entre los trabajadores de Everise porque ha sido un buen lugar, el ambiente laboral se siente bonito y las personas con las que me he rodeado han sido muy amables. Todos han ayudado a que cada cosa que se nos presente sea claro y de fácil entendimiento es por eso que me ha llegado a gustar el estar aquí.

Intereting

Yesterday was my first day working at the company. It is very interesting I felt really welcomed everyone was very nice and I have heard very positive comments. They have mentioned that is a good place to work and there are a lot of opportunities to work as well.

Pros

1 hour lunch

Cons

Time for bathroom

Has really helpful benefits

I got to realize that Everise really appreciates, and stands by the values of respect, empathy and tolerance, never discriminating or making fell anyone bad because of their beliefs, race, physique, emotions, sexuality, gender, gender identity, so it is a pretty safe place that values every one of us.

En el momento del proceso del reclutamiento se tardaron en pasarme a una entrevista de trabajo.

Cuando inicié mi proceso de reclutamiento todo iba marchando bien, pero se tardaron con el proceso siguiente.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Everise?

Beautiful and productive place

It is a beautiful place for have a good experience as well they have an excellent environment. We have a good salary is easy to achieve their metrics. They have diversity and incubates.

Pros

time for lunch

Great company

Amazing company.. I work for the one in Guatemala and they have been amazing starting from the easy hiring process to the friendly approach… love it here

Un ambiente de trabajo agradable y motivacional para crecer dentro de la empresa

Las políticas de integración ase como darle prioridad al trabajador se refleja en el ambiente sano y respetuoso que se siente desde el primer momento. La puntualidad como la responsabilidad son valores que se distinguen dentro de la empresa.

Pros

seguro medico, prestaciones

Cons

No aplica

Ambiente colaborativo e interactivo

Me parece un buen lugar para trabajar y desarrollarse tanto personal como profesionalmente

Pros

Beneficios médicos y en establecimientos

Cons

Aveces hay problemas con los usuarios y contraseñas

have a great job and grew up opportunities

feel a great and comfortable environmenti learned to have patient and polite even the customers are calling so angryvery good organization and administration of place and peoplethe hardest part of the job is when you were too close to achieve your goals and the times is upthe most enjoyable part of the job is when a customer values your work and you feel you help them

Pros

free lunches, extra break time, meetings to joy with work partners

Cons

short breaks

Ambiente laboral exelente

Everise es una empresa que da buenas oportunidades de creciminto y da buenos beneficios

Enviroment

The opportunity to work from home and having one hour of lunch, we have great benefits including medical insurance, and the possibility to take LOA if necessary.

I'm just starting to work here so I do not have a full feedback

It seems to be a good place to work , the schedule is good, as well as the salary they offer. I could say that they can improve in giving more accurate information at the time of making the job offer, I mean already with an assigned schedule and if there are LOBs on the account then assign it before signing the contract. However as the title says I'm not able to provide an excellent feedback since I just started working.

The environment

Its a nice company to work at, the people and the environment is friendly, people oriented. They take the time to work with each individual and address all questions each one has

awesome site and work equipment

I am beginning to like this company since they really worry about their employees wellbeing. They provide excellent equipment and a great woking enviroment.

Buena empresa con valores orientados a los empleados.

Es una empresa con valores que se adaptan a la realidad de los empleados. Permiten que muchas personas puedan trabajar en un pais donde no hay muchas oportunidades laborales.

Pros

Seguro médico, seguro privado, etc.

Cons

No puedo pensar en nada por el momento.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everise. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Everise
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?