Evolve Scientific Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Evolve Scientific Recruitment Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews
Evolve helped me get into warehousing. Very helpful throughout the induction and interview process and also very responsive to any queries I had regarding my pay or super and so on.
Terrible agency only interested in themselves.

Happened to myself and saw it happen to a lot of people under their agency as well, not looked after and completely alone with no support.

Do not recommend they will always side with the client and the suffering and hassle is just not worth it.
Have worked for several agencies in Melbourne and Evolve are a long way ahead in several ways.
I was able to get significantly better work (less hard labour, more interesting and higher responsibility work)

I got better pay then other agencies and amazing hours full time at casual rates!

Their support system is beyond comparison to others. No stupid calls at Sunday 6am when you are already working. They are organised, handlers communicate well with each other and are coordinated. They are genuinely interested in your well-being and went great lengths for me to ensure I was happy including totally handling a work Injury and reimbursement claim for me.

Theyre pay system is also brilliant. Very easy. Just fill out form on your phone at end of week and pay always arrives on time. In fact early often . Even helpful reminder texts.

There is real oppurtunity to move up and gain skills with Evolve be honest with them about where you want to go and they will make strides to get you there. They helped me move out of container unloading and into quality control and packing operation just because I wanted more money and then made efforts to get me into a job in the industry that I wanted to transition to - agriculture.
Pros
Pay & Pay System, Support, Oppurtunity
Cons
You will move around sometimes as not all the jobs are permanent
Even working as a temp within the science field, you are part of something much bigger and your efforts are appreciated. You are supported and looked after very well.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Evolve Scientific Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5