Excel Cleaning
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Excel Cleaning Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews
Working for Excel has taught me how to negotiate with clients, to be as flexible as possible, as well as having the flexibility to work in school hours.
This is a family owned cleaning business and i work with a very friendly team of people and the hours are flexible.
Started as a cleaner and now working as a Manager.

Been here for 13 years!
Pros
I am a mother and work hours are steady and family friendly.
Cons
Nothing i can think of.
Working for Excel Cleaning has been a great experience.
Starting from the training, the trainer educated me correctly as to the Australian standards. She taught me to clean efficiently and quickly also managing the time well.

The payment process was explained well and in the end there was question answer session which cleared any doubt we had.

All through that I have been working with them there has been continuous support, guidance and help provided at all times.

In times when I was unwell and had to take up emergency leave or had to go overseas to meet my family always there has been clear communication and fill-in was taken care of.
They made lots of promises but did very little for me. I have very little work from them and had to travel a long time between jobs. I had to pay for all my travel expenses and other expenses to do the jobs.
Pros
Said they would help me get work.
Cons
Did not help me get work
Working at Excel is a good choice for students, parents and people after a second job, as you can chose the amount of time you work and when you work, and you are usually placed no further from home than you are willing to go. As you work alone and are self-employed you don't encounter colleagues very often, though the regular staff parties are nice.

The managers are very friendly and understanding. The work is physically taxing, but has the advantage of being confined to the hours you work- no going home with more work or having work related stresses to bring back with you. Cleaning can be rather therapeutic as it gives you time to think while still being productive!

The company is an agency, they provide you with clients and you pay a fee of $21 per customer.
Pros
Work flexibility
Cons
physically tiring
Excel Cleaning is a very professional and supportive cleaning company to work for. Great as you can choose your own hours and work locations. Highly recommend!
Pros
Can fit work hours in around school times.
Cons
Can be a bit physically tiring - but good exercise.
Official response from Excel Cleaning
28 July 2016
Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us :)
I always enjoy my cleaning job.This Job is simple,but I have to think,what customer's needs and try to give same quality all the time.Unfortunately,This job is alone.I never seen my co-worker.
The hardest part of this job is the time management.

Some costumer are quite tight time schedule,so I need to hurry and have to care details,too.

Finally,I always think that is how customer feel after my cleaning.
Official response from Excel Cleaning
27 June 2016
Thanks for your comments! We appreciate you sharing your experience here, and for all the effort you put in with your clients - we couldn't do this without you.

As always, if you need anything from us here in the office all you have to do is ask :)