Excel Cleaning
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Excel Cleaning Pay & Benefits reviews

Working for Excel has taught me how to negotiate with clients, to be as flexible as possible, as well as having the flexibility to work in school hours.
They made lots of promises but did very little for me. I have very little work from them and had to travel a long time between jobs. I had to pay for all my travel expenses and other expenses to do the jobs.
Pros
Said they would help me get work.
Cons
Did not help me get work
Working at Excel is a good choice for students, parents and people after a second job, as you can chose the amount of time you work and when you work, and you are usually placed no further from home than you are willing to go. As you work alone and are self-employed you don't encounter colleagues very often, though the regular staff parties are nice. The managers are very friendly and understanding. The work is physically taxing, but has the advantage of being confined to the hours you work- no going home with more work or having work related stresses to bring back with you. Cleaning can be rather therapeutic as it gives you time to think while still being productive! The company is an agency, they provide you with clients and you pay a fee of $21 per customer.
Pros
Work flexibility
Cons
physically tiring