Excel Cleaning
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Excel Cleaning Work–Life Balance reviews

Excel Cleaning is a very professional and supportive cleaning company to work for. Great as you can choose your own hours and work locations. Highly recommend!
Pros
Can fit work hours in around school times.
Cons
Can be a bit physically tiring - but good exercise.
Official response from Excel Cleaning
28 July 2016
Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us :)
First place that I have worked at where I felt my hard work was appreciated. Being able to pick my own work hours allowed for great work life balance. Plenty of work available Given the responsibility to manage your own clients means you aren’t micromanaged but staff extremely helpful when support was needed. Only leaving as I’m moving interstate
Pros
Flexible hours.
Cons
Physical work
I always enjoy my cleaning job.This Job is simple,but I have to think,what customer's needs and try to give same quality all the time.Unfortunately,This job is alone.I never seen my co-worker. The hardest part of this job is the time management. Some costumer are quite tight time schedule,so I need to hurry and have to care details,too. Finally,I always think that is how customer feel after my cleaning.
Official response from Excel Cleaning
27 June 2016
Thanks for your comments! We appreciate you sharing your experience here, and for all the effort you put in with your clients - we couldn't do this without you.As always, if you need anything from us here in the office all you have to do is ask :)