Explore & Develop
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Explore & Develop Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
The service was well established with a focus on exceptional educator for the child in care. The service was large and even though it was a for profit centre, the centre was well resources and the children had qualified educators and a strong emphasis on quality educational practices.
It is a fairly nice place to work. The staff are easy to get along with and the children are very well looked after and their learning very well documented.
I did my work practicum here for 12 months, all staff were very helpful and made me feel as if I was apart of their team and from that I made friendships with staff, children and their families.
This childcare company is fantastic, however as i am only a casual no work is guaranteed. When i am called into work i take on a range of responsibilities working with a range of age groups. I complete correct documentation and planning for the day as well as leading some rooms, when filling in for the room leader.
- same as before.

Enjoyable work places teaching me valuable lessons to further assist in my university degree and career