Ezy Math Tutoring
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Ezy Math Tutoring Employee Reviews

Great management system, salary. Helps develop independence in time management, travel etc. Had many clients requiring tutoring, easy to contact. Helps build good rapport with clients.
Pros
Learning skills such as time management
The management is very responsive to feedback and resolves issues professionally. Their incentives are increasingly improving and encouraging to pursue work with them. They are always seeking improvement and the comfort of both tutors and clients. Overall, definitely have and will keep recommending EzyMath to friends, for tutoring with them and getting tutored.
There is a lot of flexibility regarding timetable, number of clients and location. Very adaptable to your individual schedule and not very demanding. Acts as a hub which puts you in touch with prospective students so that there is some degree of credibility to your work but still allows for you to teach using your individual style and judgement.
EzyMath is a great service to connect students to tutors. At EzyMath, students get appropriate subject tutors who train them to score well in that subject.
A typical tutoring session involves going through homework with the kids and then helping them with anything that they need help with. At the end, there is also time to set further homework and teach them things that they will be learning about in the future. I have learned lots in this job like how to write lesson plans, what math games are good for young people, how to write up reports, and how to tutor with the purpose of eventually being able to step back and let the young people do it on their own. Seeing the transformation in the young people and seeing their eyes light up when they finally understand something is probably the most enjoyable part of my job.
Have been tutoring on and off in Brisbane for a few years... they find you students and expect little in return. Easy to use system too and the staff are quite nice
Pros
Always updating platform with cool features
Cons
No students during holidays
Great place to work. There are lots of available students, but no pressure to take on more than you want to. The set up is through a very user friendly platform, rates are good, and the work is rewarding.
Pros
Good place to work!
Cons
None yet
Good communication Sometimes late payment. Friendly Good tutor resources Quite smooth and easy going. Has an upgraded system to keep track of student progress
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Sometimes won't have students for months
Ezy Math Tutoring works with their tutors to help them acquire students. Once the tutors have a student tot tutor, Ezy Math Tutoring will give all of the resources needed to ensure effective tutoring. Management are helpful and professional, and the job is very rewarding.
The first day of my work is hardest thing. Tragedy is, after accepting student, my university presentation time get changed and it overlapped with the tutoring timing. I was already bit nervous as it was first lesson. Then I have mailed the client.I had fear about my first impression and all. But client was very nice. She said okay take your time then I got bit relaxed. And Most enjoyable thing is result of student after you had taught them. When you see satisfaction on student's face, that happiness could not express by words.
A typical day at Ezy Math involved after school tuition for students for 1 hour sessions. I learned how to be patient with students and help understand fundamental mathematics topics. This in turn was used to further enhance their knowledge into sub catagories of basic maths.
Pros
Students becoming more adept to mathematics and actively participating in learning.
Cons
Demanding parents who ask for unreasonable results for their children.
There is a good line of communication between the clients Ezymath and the tutors who give us candidates in and around our area so its better for all parties.
Pros
Enjoyable
Cons
Can be out of work somtimes
This job is a very friendly, and a very open environment. the members make sure you are at your best, and provide constant support throughout the week. They are very supportive, and work togther with you to solve any problems you may be having, personal or with your client.
Good help using their platform, plenty of students available depending on your area and availability.... rates could be better but negotiation is allowed
Pros
easy staff to deal with, convenient platform, many students, quick to fix bugs etc
Cons
if you don't retain students well they will de-prioritize you
Mostly helping out in Math questions by briefing them on the nuts and bolts of the chapters and using the tutoring methods of talking aloud, back-checking, pen to paper, transferring skills and mentoring them to the point of telling them that it is OK to be wrong. This resulted in me having three students appreciate my teaching methods.There is a feeling of satisfaction that you are trying to bring an unorthodox method of teaching which will reap the rewards to the clients in the future Work is unstable as clients judge the performance of the tutors in one session before quickly offloading them to due unsatisfactory though in most cases its due to financial difficulties that they cannot pursue the tutoring further
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Clients don't give the tutors the time needed to effectively teach their child, mostly to in the race to ensure that they don't stay behind class
I find this work rewarding as students achieve better results than before. I am an excellent communicator of scientific explanation and the students therefore have a greater confidence with me and I gain their trust and I build a good rapport with them. I manage my time well when tutoring to cover all topics the student wants to work on. I have had difficult questions asked of me but with contemplation and a better understanding of what the question is asking I find a solution. The hardest part of the job is gaining a positive response from the student to what is being tutored and answering their questions in a way that they have to think for themselves. The work is fun and I enjoy the work very much. The students and I have a mutual respect and we can approach any topic no matter how difficult with this understanding.
Pros
Good wages, good achievements from students
Cons
Travelling too far
I have been working with Ezy Math since early 2016 and my experience has been pretty great overall. Being able to select which students I want and when I want to work is awesome because Im also a Uni student with a timetable that changes every 10 weeks or so.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
The work is seasonal and isn't always consistent because of school terms
Ezy Math tutoring provides tutors with lots of opportunities and benefits. There are new students available across the country everyday. Nice staff. Flexible hours. Overall fun place to work.
I have been working at Ezy Math Tutoring for a while now, and have really loved it! Even though I am new to the team I still feel like a valued member and that there is no difference between me and anyone else there. Lastly the place has a great balance between work and fun.
Pros
Great Hours
There were several stages to get the job. I had to apply first online, and then after I was accepted I had to interview with a person through video call. It was a relaxing interview, and a relaxing job as well.
The staff are easy to deal with and they make an effort to find you students which is great. Also, its a flexible agreement so you don't have to take students if you don't want to.