Ezy Math Tutoring Employee Reviews for Tutor

Rewarding to teach and help younger students understand fundamentals of mathematics.
Mathematics Tutor (Former Employee) –  Bondi Junction NSW 202217 June 2019
A typical day at Ezy Math involved after school tuition for students for 1 hour sessions. I learned how to be patient with students and help understand fundamental mathematics topics. This in turn was used to further enhance their knowledge into sub catagories of basic maths.
Pros
Students becoming more adept to mathematics and actively participating in learning.
Cons
Demanding parents who ask for unreasonable results for their children.
Good comunication
Tutor (Current Employee) –  Ringwood VIC7 June 2019
There is a good line of communication between the clients Ezymath and the tutors who give us candidates in and around our area so its better for all parties.
Pros
Enjoyable
Cons
Can be out of work somtimes
very caring and comfortable environment
Maths Tutor (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC17 May 2019
This job is a very friendly, and a very open environment. the members make sure you are at your best, and provide constant support throughout the week.
They are very supportive, and work togther with you to solve any problems you may be having, personal or with your client.
Great source of students
tutor (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW5 March 2019
Good help using their platform, plenty of students available depending on your area and availability.... rates could be better but negotiation is allowed
Pros
easy staff to deal with, convenient platform, many students, quick to fix bugs etc
Cons
if you don't retain students well they will de-prioritize you
Very unstable job due to rapidly shifting clients circumstances
Math Tutor (Former Employee) –  Perth WA31 July 2018
Mostly helping out in Math questions by briefing them on the nuts and bolts of the chapters and using the tutoring methods of talking aloud, back-checking, pen to paper, transferring skills and mentoring them to the point of telling them that it is OK to be wrong. This resulted in me having three students appreciate my teaching methods.There is a feeling of satisfaction that you are trying to bring an unorthodox method of teaching which will reap the rewards to the clients in the future

Work is unstable as clients judge the performance of the tutors in one session before quickly offloading them to due unsatisfactory though in most cases its due to financial difficulties that they cannot pursue the tutoring further
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Clients don't give the tutors the time needed to effectively teach their child, mostly to in the race to ensure that they don't stay behind class
Productive and enjoyable as a job
Maths Tutor (Current Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD26 April 2018
I find this work rewarding as students achieve better results than before. I am an excellent communicator of scientific explanation and the students therefore have a greater confidence with me and I gain their trust and I build a good rapport with them. I manage my time well when tutoring to cover all topics the student wants to work on. I have had difficult questions asked of me but with contemplation and a better understanding of what the question is asking I find a solution. The hardest part of the job is gaining a positive response from the student to what is being tutored and answering their questions in a way that they have to think for themselves. The work is fun and I enjoy the work very much. The students and I have a mutual respect and we can approach any topic no matter how difficult with this understanding.
Pros
Good wages, good achievements from students
Cons
Travelling too far
Flexible hours and relaxed environment
Maths Tutor (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW3 August 2017
I have been working with Ezy Math since early 2016 and my experience has been pretty great overall. Being able to select which students I want and when I want to work is awesome because Im also a Uni student with a timetable that changes every 10 weeks or so.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
The work is seasonal and isn't always consistent because of school terms
Preview of job as a math tutor
Casual Math tutor (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW30 June 2017
There were several stages to get the job. I had to apply first online, and then after I was accepted I had to interview with a person through video call. It was a relaxing interview, and a relaxing job as well.
Great agency
Tutor (Current Employee) –  Sydney20 June 2017
The staff are easy to deal with and they make an effort to find you students which is great. Also, its a flexible agreement so you don't have to take students if you don't want to.
Casual and flexible
Casual Math Tutor (Current Employee) –  Perth WA12 June 2017
Management and reports are done online. Easy interface.
Managers are approachable and flexible. Most enjoyable past of job is that I get to help students get better in Mathematics and problem solving skills.
Materials and practice questions are provided by the company, which is very helpful and handy
Any typical private tutor job
Tutor Contractor (Former Employee) –  Adelaide16 September 2015
Independent work environment and personal development. Beneficial factors of helping students achieve their potential with learning material provided.
Pros
Short Convenient hours
Cons
Limited to a number of hours a week
Flexible job
Mathematics Tutor (Current Employee) –  Multiple Locations9 July 2015
A good job for those studying and would like to help school students with their maths. It is very flexible and so you are able to fit work around your busy schedule quite easily