Ezy Math Tutoring Employee Review

View all Ezy Math Tutoring reviews

Great agency
Tutor (Current Employee) –  Sydney20 June 2017
The staff are easy to deal with and they make an effort to find you students which is great. Also, its a flexible agreement so you don't have to take students if you don't want to.

Other Ezy Math Tutoring Employee Reviews

Really professional and rewarding job
Tutot (Current Employee) –  Bossley Park NSW13 August 2019
Ezy Math Tutoring works with their tutors to help them acquire students. Once the tutors have a student tot tutor, Ezy Math Tutoring will give all of the resources needed to ensure effective tutoring. Management are helpful and professional, and the job is very rewarding.
Friendly nature is much more helpful to increase performance!
Tutor (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC30 July 2019
The first day of my work is hardest thing. Tragedy is, after accepting student, my university presentation time get changed and it overlapped with the tutoring timing. I was already bit nervous as it was first lesson. Then I have mailed the client.I had fear about my first impression and all. But client was very nice. She said okay take your time then I got bit relaxed. And Most enjoyable thing is result of student after you had taught them. When you see satisfaction on student's face, that happiness could not express by words.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ezy Math Tutoring. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3