Ezy Math Tutoring Employee Review

View all Ezy Math Tutoring reviews

Productive and enjoyable as a job
Maths Tutor (Current Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD26 April 2018
I find this work rewarding as students achieve better results than before. I am an excellent communicator of scientific explanation and the students therefore have a greater confidence with me and I gain their trust and I build a good rapport with them. I manage my time well when tutoring to cover all topics the student wants to work on. I have had difficult questions asked of me but with contemplation and a better understanding of what the question is asking I find a solution. The hardest part of the job is gaining a positive response from the student to what is being tutored and answering their questions in a way that they have to think for themselves. The work is fun and I enjoy the work very much. The students and I have a mutual respect and we can approach any topic no matter how difficult with this understanding.
Pros
Good wages, good achievements from students
Cons
Travelling too far

Other Ezy Math Tutoring Employee Reviews

Really professional and rewarding job
Tutot (Current Employee) –  Bossley Park NSW13 August 2019
Ezy Math Tutoring works with their tutors to help them acquire students. Once the tutors have a student tot tutor, Ezy Math Tutoring will give all of the resources needed to ensure effective tutoring. Management are helpful and professional, and the job is very rewarding.
Friendly nature is much more helpful to increase performance!
Tutor (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC30 July 2019
The first day of my work is hardest thing. Tragedy is, after accepting student, my university presentation time get changed and it overlapped with the tutoring timing. I was already bit nervous as it was first lesson. Then I have mailed the client.I had fear about my first impression and all. But client was very nice. She said okay take your time then I got bit relaxed. And Most enjoyable thing is result of student after you had taught them. When you see satisfaction on student's face, that happiness could not express by words.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ezy Math Tutoring. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3