Ezy Math Tutoring Employee Review

View all Ezy Math Tutoring reviews

Great source of students
tutor (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW5 March 2019
Good help using their platform, plenty of students available depending on your area and availability.... rates could be better but negotiation is allowed
Pros
easy staff to deal with, convenient platform, many students, quick to fix bugs etc
Cons
if you don't retain students well they will de-prioritize you

Other Ezy Math Tutoring Employee Reviews

Really professional and rewarding job
Tutot (Current Employee) –  Bossley Park NSW13 August 2019
Ezy Math Tutoring works with their tutors to help them acquire students. Once the tutors have a student tot tutor, Ezy Math Tutoring will give all of the resources needed to ensure effective tutoring. Management are helpful and professional, and the job is very rewarding.
Friendly nature is much more helpful to increase performance!
Tutor (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC30 July 2019
The first day of my work is hardest thing. Tragedy is, after accepting student, my university presentation time get changed and it overlapped with the tutoring timing. I was already bit nervous as it was first lesson. Then I have mailed the client.I had fear about my first impression and all. But client was very nice. She said okay take your time then I got bit relaxed. And Most enjoyable thing is result of student after you had taught them. When you see satisfaction on student's face, that happiness could not express by words.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ezy Math Tutoring. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3