Family Clean

Family Clean Employee Reviews

Australia89 reviews

4.8Work–Life Balance

Meeting new people and put in new situations

A typical day would include heading to various client households and completing required tasks.I learned a lot about cleaning methods and techniques as well as building working relations.The management were super supportive always.The hardest part of the job was the cleaning part obviously and satisfying the clients. Sometimes I felt overwhelmed even though I tried my best, and still received negative feedback. The most enjoyable part of the job were the interactions with the clients and any pets they had(a lot of them had pets).

Flexible hours and very helpful management

Family clean offers great working opportunity for both newcomers and experienced cleaners alike. The management provides detailed instructions for me to serve the clients at the highest quality possible. Working hours are also exteremely flexible due to it being chosen at our own time.

Amazing company to work for

Working for family clean is such an awesome experience. Being able to pick your own hours to suit any kind of lifestyle with a more than competitive pay. Even the “bosses” are amazing and incredibly helpful.

Flexible work/life balance

I was looking for more flexibility in my work life and certainly found that at Family Clean. The group interview process was easy and then I was offered the job the next day. I’m able to choose when I work which was exactly what I was looking for and the staff at Family Clean have made the whole process very clear and easy to follow.

Fun planed to work!

Very flexible, you can pick your hours and where / who you clean for. Good pay especially for uni students. You basically pick where you want to work and can travel there at a time that works with both yourself and the client

Perfect for Uni Students

Picking you're own hours makes working at Family Clean easy for those with other responsibilities such as University/Study. Becoming more familiar with regular clients has also made working in others homes really comfortable. 👍

Ever growing and the incentives are excellent

I wake at a decent time every day with a positive feeling and a real wanting to head off to work. Family Clean have given this to me and I am forever grateful for their help, guidance and answers to my questions. I love meeting new faces and establishing myself in a client's home where they feel safe in the knowledge that when they come home, their home is clean, tidy and smells so fresh

Pros

I choose my hours and the days I want to work

Cons

There are no cons to this job!

Encouraging and supportive team!

Couldn't recommended these guys enough! responded to my application within 48hours for a group interview. Encouraging, supportive and answered all my questions. What are you waiting for!!

Amazing staff, great job, friendly customers.

Family Clean were the only place to reach out after I had applied for hundreds of jobs while being unemployed. The process of interviewing was very easy, and they got back to me the next day to say I had received the job. They were very helpful with setting me up to start working, and answered every question I had.They are very supportive even if you don't have experience, there's lots of training videos for every part of the position. The job is extremely flexible, you're your own boss and set your own hours so you can be casual, part time or full time depending on your lifestyle. The pay is also great, although no sick/leave pay as you work as a contractor.

Pros

Flexible hours, great pay, full support from management.

Cons

Contractor work so no benefits

Perfect for mothers wanting to make extra $$ while still being there for school aged children.

Family Clean make everything so easy and are always there if you need to ask any questions, everyone is so happy and friendly. My experience has been so good, so far I'm enjoying helping out in homes especially with family's as I know what its like keeping up with house chores, work life and being a parent.

Being a part of Family Clean is like being a member of the soccer club.

We are happy as the Family Clean crew member because we are getting the hour we have been looking for and the rate is also good compared to the job I was at before. Working at a client's place is like being on the soccer field. We get to stay fit, socialize with the clients, and give monetary benefits too. Therefore, I would recommend my friends and families to join the Family Clean.

Pros

We can choose the job and the hour we want.

Perfect for casual employment

The onboarding process was thorough. The clients are friendly and cooperative. Management is easily reached and there is lots of flexible work available. Claimed there would be a variety of work under the title of "Home assistant" but clients have been unaware and not in need of this service.

Pros

Competitive pay, Flexibility, Abundance of work

Cons

Excessive communication from management, health and safety, Misleading job title

Supportive company with excellent communication.

The amazing support team that comes with the job really makes it a breeze to get yourself set up. On-going communication as you go to keep you on track or with any tips.

Pros

Flexible hours, your choice of clients/jobs

Cons

Lots of travel

Nice people, nice team! Always there to help you with everything!!! Im happy with them :)

We can do flexible hours and good environment !You can see many houses around your area, see what time suits you and talk to the client to see the best time for each other!

Pros

Distance. We can work close to home!

Cons

its no a contract/TFN payment.

Lovely family built company that treats workers well.

I’ve been working with Family Clean for a month now and so far all fantastic feedback from me! My clients have all been lovely and the crew are all very friendly and supportive 😄 Family Clean is wonderful company that I am proud to be a part of.

Pros

Gift card incentives for 5 star client reviews.

Cons

Takes time finding clients on the portal, but it’s not a problem if you’re organised and enthusiastic.

Family Clean are a great company to work for, always ready to help in answering any questions, are supportive and provide lots of cleaning jobs.

A typical day at work may involve cleaning one large home or you might clean two homes in one day. Family Clean are always happy to assist with learning how to go about cleaning and any other general aspects to the business. Seeing that you have reduced a customer's work load off cleaning is always rewarding!

Pros

Natural eco products, staff are friendly and helpful, work your own hours, they find clients for you

Cons

Nil

Very friendly and supportive management

Working for Family Clean, I have been so grateful with all the support and welcoming attitude Family Clean has provided me. They provide excellent communication with their staff and give assistance whenever needed.

Pros

Informative emails and friendly team

Cons

Nil

Great company to work for with lots of support

Family Clean provides great support to their employees and caters to people with varying backgrounds and schedules. Staff are always kind, friendly and willing to help when need be. Work is consistent and easy to find.

Pros

Ocassional pay benefits

Cons

Sometimes driving distances is involved

Friendly, very supportive environment. You have someone to go to if you have questions and the office team will help in any way they can. The work is satisfying and no day is the same.

Very supportive and easy to talk with

Great people, always checking to see how it’s going and always happy to help when needed. Hours to suit working mums and all information given to explain how things work.

Pros

Great hours

Cons

Easy to work with, flexible hours and great clients.

Family Clean are an excellent company to work for, they have a great ethos are reliable and easy to communicate with. The interview was easy and so far all my clients have be been amazing. The work is flexible and I can fit it around my lifestyle. I highly recommend them.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

A few too many communications but better to be informed I guess.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Family Clean. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Family Clean with