Family Clean
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Family Clean Employee Reviews

4.8Work–Life Balance

Great work/life balance

I really enjoy working for Family Clean. You can choose the jobs and hours you want to work, which gives you excellent work/life balance. Everyone in the office is really supportive and make you feel like part of the family.

Amazing company with humble and dedicated staffs.

I am enthused to be a part of such a Robust Company who always support us and gives us new ideas to improvise our skills which helps in making things spotless. The staffs are also proactive and supportive. Organised company with diligent teammates.

Pros

Excellent working environment

Cons

Still pondering, can’t get one……

Supportive company atmosphere.

As a newbie at Family Clean, I was apprehensive originally, like all new employees, though Family Clean have made me feel extremely welcome and supported. I don't feel pressured to take any jobs that don't suit and the company staff are easy going and wonderful to talk to.I even received a welcome to the company gift, such a lovely surprise. So nice to feel like a valued employee.

Pros

Work/life balance, choice of jobs, supportive management.

Family-centered company

Im so happy to be part of this great friendly team of Family Clean. Great to be working in a healthy and friendly culture with excellent management. Great to be working in flexible hours and meet new people along this job.

Pros

Flexible hours

Friendly, attentive, approachable

Family clean have been friendly and happy to help from the first contact I had with them. The team are very attentive and kind and I already feel very supported by them.

Pros

Flexible hours

Supportive company atmosphere

As a newbie at Family Clean , I was apprehensive originally , like all new employee's, though Family Clean have made me feel extremely welcome and supported .I don't feel pressured to take any jobs that don't suit and the company staff are easy going and wonderful to talk to.I even received a welcome to the company gift, such a lovely surprise. So nice to feel like a valued employee.

Pros

Work/life balance, choice of jobs, supportive management

Great Company

I am very thankful for the opportunity to be part of the Family Clean. For the past 26 years, I worked in an office. With Family Clean, I am experiencing new challenges in my life, but I'm very lucky with my first customer, he said to me, " just do it like at your own home". Working with heart and serve other with joy. I would highly recommend Family Clean to anyone needing service or to anyone looking for work.

Pros

welcoming staff and kind

Cons

n/a

Newbie

I have just started with Family Clean this week and so far I am enjoying it. I had a lovely surprise welcoming gift brought to my door before I had done my first job!

Pros

Set own hours

Cons

Travelling to jobs as most at the moment are at least 30 minutes from home

Family Feel

Family Clean value their customers, the crew, and all people in general ❤️ I am thankful for the opportunity to be part of the Family! There is a real genuine and authentic heart within FC culture to serve others with joy and passion through cleaning and assisting our customers with their needs. I would Highly recommend them as a service or coming on board as part of the crew. You won’t be dissatisfied 😁

Pros

Flexible work that suits you, Staff are very supportive and welcoming. One staff came to my home with a welcome gift❤️

Cons

A lot of correspondence at the beginning, was a bit overwhelming BUT the staff are very helpful and friendly!

Fantastic company - would highly recommend

Family Clean has demonstrated a very high regard for their employees - we are seen and treated like people rather than numbers, which I have experienced in other work places. They have provided exceptional employee support. The flexibility of the job is very convenient and the pay is attractive. Overall, I would highly recommend Family Clean to anyone looking for any level of work

Pros

Attractive pay, work/life balance, fantastic support

Cons

Some travel

Great company with amazing and helpful staff ready and willing to help at any chance

Amazing company that are always willing to help at a moments notice and always there to listen. Fast and easy access to job listings and friendly staff

Pros

Make your own jobs

Friendly and supportive team

I am very happy to have found Family Clean, a company to help people who’s looking for flexible hours of work. The management team was friendly and fast responding since the beginning. I love how flexible it is that I can accept job offers that work with my schedule and area, and there are plenty of work if I decide to book more hours in the future. Work itself is pleasant too as I enjoy cleaning and working solo. All the clients I’ve met are nice too.

Pros

Flexible lifestyle, welcoming staff

Cons

Reporting system has a only a one day window every week, may need to set up the habit on sundays

Connected and welcoming workplace

Family Clean is a very well organised snd designed business where all the staff members are extremely helpful and welcoming! Everyone working at Family Clean are so eager to help all their cleaners and home assistants to succeed in their jobs. They are a great business to work for, I highly recommend!

Pros

Welcoming and Kind

Supportive team environment. Organised and structured workflow to assist with jobs processes.

Great office & technical team support. Positive team environment. Excellent flexibility for a work life balance. Freedom to manage my own time & workload.

Pros

Flexible lifestyle

Cons

N/a

Lovely, family owned business!

Blown away by the incredibly friendly and helpful team and company culture at Family Clean. I look forward to a long working relationship with them! Pay rates are also very competitive.

Pros

Flexible, great pay

Cons

Excellent team to work with.

From the first point of contact they have been fantastic to deal with, the communication is great and they are very helpful. Starting up was easy and the best part I get to choose my hours/schedule.

Pros

Great team, very organised, choose your own hours to work

Cons

Cant think of any

Fabulous team to work for

The process from start to finish has been amazing with family clean, it’s great for my work life balance around my kids all the staff are so friendly and welcoming it’s really like a family. The support is fabulous as well.

Pros

Flexible, supportive & great place to work

Good workplace

It’s really good and friendly Customers are also very friendly and jobs are quite easy. And really good earnings and good platform to get good skills and it’s really easy job .

Pros

Good pay rate

Cons

Hours

Relaxed and helpful

If you are looking for an opportunity to choose your own work pace or additional income to buy a new car or support some other dream of yours, meeting people, friendly supportive team it is for you!

Pros

Friendly team, your own time management

Cons

N/a

Productive and family-oriented workplace

Family Clean has the most beautiful souls that are friendly and supportive. They are a family-oriented business, and they possess the values of family that bring happiness and light into every individuals lives. You are loved! You are cared for!

Pros

Flexible, Helpful, Kind, Caring, Supportive

Great culture and support from the whole team

I recently started working with Family Clean and the experience so far has been amazing. Work is very flexible, you can fit customers in around your schedule. The crew here has been very helpful every step of the way.

Pros

Supportive team and management

Cons

I can't think of anything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Family Clean. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8