Fantastic Furniture Employee Reviews

It is a FANTASTIC place to work for. :)
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Castle Hill NSW19 July 2018
I started as a Sale Team Member 2.5 years ago and I can definitely say that Fantastic Furniture is an great company to work for.
It is always fun and there's always something to do.
You can always be yourself, people won't judge you who you are.
The plus is there's also opportunities to grow in the company, I am now Assistant Manager.
Go for it, it is Fantastic here.
Pros
Opportunities and the people are great to work with
Cons
Somedays can be very busy and little down time
Right People with Right Culture. Fantastic Place to work
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW19 July 2018
Great company who highly values it's team members as much as it's customers. Invests in people in training and developing future leaders. Well defined processes and systems in place which makes team members life easy.

Uncapped sales incentives, reward and recognition, having fun and celebrating success... few of many, we enjoy here at Fantastic Furniture.

Senior leaders are open and honest and shows genuine interest in each individual needs. Approachable and friendly.

Yes, I am a Manager here and I enjoy perfect work/life balance.
Great place to work and friendly staff
Sales Assistant - Full Time (Current Employee) –  Thomastown VIC19 July 2018
Working at fantastic furniture is a fun environment to be a part of. The staff are very friendly and welcoming, and we are always challenged with different scenarios that encourage us to learn new skills which we will keep forever.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Weekend work
Fun and inclusive culture with mapped out succession planning
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW2 July 2018
The business culture is very inclusive and the executive team have people at the forefront of their decision making. The team are very supportive and aim at ensuring your progression through the business aiding you with all necessary tools.
Pros
Support, Perks, Culture, Training, Development, Network and Upskilling
Worst place ever.
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  NSW South Coast NSW29 June 2018
NOTHING BUT DRAMA AND BACKSTABBING UPPER
MANAGEMENT
The people in HR are to scarfed to support you to work people out of the business.
Operations management have a lot of answering to do
Pros
Getting Paid
Cons
Like at Fantastic
Very cmfortable
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW18 June 2018
I work everyday from Monday to Friday, I learned faster,they put me in a different places,it is not an easy job.
Love work with a different kind of people.I love it.
Pros
Buy my own
Excellent
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bathurst NSW5 June 2018
Fantastic Furniture is an excellent place to work, it pays well, the people are great to work with and they look after their workers. I would recommend the franchise to anyone.
Pros
Cons
No cons
Unless tax period - boring
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Hobart TAS30 May 2018
worked here for 8 months, hated how everything merch wise was done by the books, cant be creative or do anything different, people WILL steal your sales. only made good commission when it was tax return time, otherwise wiped tables down for 7 hour a day.
you also will probably get abused over the phone every day because of the delivery drivers.
Pros
breaks, employee discounts
Cons
boring, mean customers, stressful
good environment
Employment - Sales/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bendigo VIC15 March 2018
Day to day work is customer service and sell. Try to get a target everyday, which is $4500 a day. Everyday is different when you work as a retailer. Some day you have an easy day and other day is a little bite harder. As an example you might met lovely customer who is happy and great full for a services other days you might meet customer who is in not a good mood and you try to deal as best as you can.
fun environment
SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT19 February 2018
perfect work environment, staff members were amazing . loved working with them the customers were amazing. fun environment to work in would 100 percent recommend working there.
Fun work environment
SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT30 January 2018
best work experience and employees to be part of the team. love working with all staff members. I enjoyed everyone's company especially the customers.
It was a easy job
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Fairfield NSW3 November 2017
I was picking up pallets and sorting out the difrent sizes with forklift and cleaning up after the container and truck loaders it was a easy job some times loading trucks
Pros
easy job
Cons
money wasnt any good
Good Work Experience
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Warrawong NSW22 October 2017
The two weeks -weekends spent working here were very interesting and informative, however I did not get much knowledge on Point of Sales terminals but it was a great work environment full of great people.
Good place to begin your carrer
SALESPERSON (Former Employee) –  Fyshwick ACT20 October 2017
Over all a good company to work for they recognize your importance and contribution of the sales you have given the company.
I thoroughly enjoyed my 5 years of productive sales in this company. I just wanted to mention they also have a very good work envioronment. A ver good company to work for.
Pros
Very good in outgoing parties
Cons
No long hours at all
Great work atmosphere, positive incentives and team effort.
Sales Trainer and Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW30 September 2017
On the sales floor it was upbeat, usually a steady pace of activity and a team effort. End of day close up was to leave everything ready to start a new day, fresh and organised.
I was exposed to all the product benefits, stock purchasing, stocktake, seasonal products, promotions, ordering timeframes, deliveries and a whole lot more.
I saw a lot more at Head Office regarding management. FF had a strong team effort and motivational events were evident. The culture always strived for constant improvement but would offer tools to help individuals meet these goals.
Perhaps the hardest part of the job when I was on the sales floor would have been dealing with such customers who are wanting high end furniture in a value for money furniture store.
As the sales trainer, at times it was tough to motivate employees who only saw a job at FF as a pay packet and them not taking any pride in their ability to do well.
I enjoyed many aspects of my positions at FF. I must admit being able to help a customer achieve the look and feel they wanted for their home with our products was great. Being able to offer some creative input for those customers who are unsure what to put together was fun.
Excellent work colleagues
Sales member (Former Employee) –  Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VIC21 September 2017
home/work life balance favours the work side, You are expected to work most weekends and rarely do you get 2 consecutive days off. management not that approachable when it comes to helping their staff out.
Pros
good friendships
Cons
weekend work
Do not consider a job with this company
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fantastic Furniture Capalaba9 September 2017
Terrible place to work. No team work and staff are not valued or looked after by management. Policies and procedures such as work place bullying are not followed and if such a problem arises management don't want to know about it. Poor customer service and after sales service. Not a place I could stay working at as I found it difficult to lower my standards to work here.
Good work enviroment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Fairfield NSW28 August 2017
Good work environment great team to work with time weren't that flexible for me but for a first job it was a good experience . my pay wasn't what I expected for the job
Fun workplace
Sales Representative And Store Man (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC12 August 2017
Good work environment, nice people to work with. It was a very full day working all the time, I totally enjoyed the work that I did it sometimes had its challenges but was nothing I couldn't handle
Pros
Backward company
Cons
Fun workplace
Productive, Fun, Rewarding place to work for.
Senior Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Sydney-Perth26 July 2017
for me it was an excellent place to grow, I started in sales in their Caringbah Store and within 11 months was promoted to Visual merchandiser and after some amazing years of working around Australia in various FF Stores was promoted to Project Manager.

I was given an amazing opportunity to not only get paid for something I love doing but to travel this amazing country for nearly 9 years of my life.
Pros
amazing oportunities
Cons
very long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fantastic Furniture. Our community is ready to answer.