FCM Travel Solutions Employee Reviews

Run....horrible management
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NY3 April 2019
Senior management is in it for themselves, no team! Keep looking there are much better Corp travel mgt companies. Cut throat sales teams. Stab you in the back
Pros
Cons
Senior Management
Overall a good company to work.
DGM - North (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh26 March 2019
The company has a strong presence in the corporate / business travel segment and gradually consolidating its position as a serous MICE player.
It has good work culture with employee friendly policies and procedures.
During my tenure I got an opportunity to work closely with sales , operations , contracting and finance functions. Process flow in work in the required but at times the speed gets hampered due to the multiple layers and people involved.
Pros
Open work Culture
Cons
frequent changes in the process and procedures
Its a very Nice organisation to work with other than non corporate workers
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, Chandigarh9 March 2019
It was a nice experience as i have to leave it because i had some family emergency otherwise would have never left
Best place to work at
Learnt a lot how to generate your own leads
hot to deal with suppliers directly
Environnement de travail agréable
Business Travel consultant (Current Employee) –  Paris (75)1 February 2019
Entreprise en plein essor
Dynamique
opportunités d’évolution
Humour obligatoire
Pros
Ambiance
Complete Workplace Package
Assistant Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Cecil Street23 September 2018
I usually consider myself to have a job expiration (time when I am insanely bored of what I'm doing) of 2 years, but I am already close to 4yrs now in FCM and I am still enjoying every minute of it. Surprisingly, this company offers a total package of what every employee I suppose is looking for: very good pay, awesome colleagues, regular office parties, constant recognition and appreciation, full support from management, career mobility, equal opportunity for everyone, and of course a second family.
Great place for a work hard play hard culture
Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Singapore20 September 2018
FCM is a place where it promotes a work hard and play hard culture with loads of opportunities for you to take charge of your career and what you do in your day to day job. It is certainly a place where I get to thrive and take responsibilities of my own actions and I receive a lot of support from the management team.
Productive and fun place with Table Tennis
Team Leader/Manager (Former Employee) –  Gurugram, India6 September 2018
Anybody can love to work there.

Very good working environment, excellent workplace culture, healthy competitive atmosphere.

Supporting and helpful managers etc.
Pros
People enjoyed to performed their assigned duties.
Cons
Sometime manager bias on assessment individual performances.
Productive & Fun at Workplace
Finance Manager - Andhra Pradesh (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Telangana4 September 2018
I faced typical day at the work only when IATA-BSP payment will come and and if do not have sufficient funds in our bank .
I learned how to deal with the company owners / negotiate to run the existing business .
Workplace culture has to be calm to concentrate the ongoing project & the hardest part of the job is in absence of deciding authority i need to take the decision specially when the huge money is involve .
The most enjoyable part of the job when your hard work get appreciated by the Higher Management / Company Owner
Pros
Frequent Bonuses
Cons
Late hours working
Exciting place to work for and very friendly staff
Assistant Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL17 August 2018
I am an Assistant Team Leader, for the after hour emergency desk, my evenings at work is different everyday. I am constantly learning new things on a daily basis. I work from home and I communicate with my team through Skype. We communicate very well as if we were all in the same office. The hardest part of the job is the hours. A typical evening at work is flights being cancelled or delays and trying to get our clients where they need to be in a timely fashion, and to prevent anymore cost to them. Also it may include finding hotels in a sold out cities due to cancellations, that also goes for car rentals. We also deal with a lot of exchange tickets due to business meeting changes at the last minute. And last minute bookings due to our client needs. The most enjoyable part of my job is that you never know what to expect each day and everyday is something new to learn. Also I work with a wonderful team from managers to agents. My managers keep us well informed via emails, webinars, Skype, training classes, text messages and phone calls. So working remotely is like being in the office, we are never alone.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Working late hours and weekends
terrible work life balance
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Leader, SK19 July 2018
They really do not care about their people. They over work the staff and there is zero support. They need to do more for their staff and help team members grow.
Awesome work place
Senior Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh9 July 2018
Awesome work place and friendly environment in FCM and will keep them all the best for their employee and business in future...........will recommend my friends to work with FCM.
Need to develop more Vertical of many earning wings to achiev
Manager Operations (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, India23 June 2018
The organization belongs to mixed culture of day to day work.
Working For Retails Forex OTC, Swift Remittance of Various Core Business like TT Transfer for Educational, Over seas travel Payment, conducting referral for AD I category Business, AUDITING with KYC and Corporate Services.
Fund Management , Banking, Payment to Suppliers and channel partners.
Money changing is prime Business with added services of Insurance , SWIEFT transfers, Insurance Broking.
Pros
Need to develop more Vertical of many earning wings to achiev
Cons
Nature of various sales avenue
Intressant och lärorikt
Fares and Ticketing Agent (Former Employee) –  Københavns kommune Danmark31 May 2018
Mycket bra arbetsgivare och hade stannat kvar om det inte var för pendlingen mellan Malmö och Köpenhamn som tyvärr blev för långt.
Pros
Fint område vid Amalienborg
Cons
Långt avstånd
Enjoyable Events
Online Customer Care Consultant (Current Employee) –  Virtual22 May 2018
The company has an annual ball, location changes each year. This is open to every employee at the expense of the company. There's a few mandatory events during the day. The evening has food, entertainment and awards for top agents.

A typical work day can be very intense between answering phone calls and responding to emails. Main role is to support Concur. Process exchanges for travelers.
good workplace, helpful collegues
Hotel Supplier Chain Specialist (Former Employee) –  Московская область26 April 2018
there are you find training, help, and support,
Main con for me, it was very low payment. If you compare with other companies in Moscow, You'll find better choice in this matter
Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra1 March 2018
Good working environment and had a lovely experience with the company employee and top management are very sweet and no attitude towards employee. Had great time
Well Known Australia based Travel company.
Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, India13 February 2018
Had started as a Travel consultant to look after the all travel needs of the Corporate clients, used to sit withe corporate HR & Admin team and coordinate with VP - HR & Admin
Client management was really good, Co ordination with Management
MIS -Executive (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka6 February 2018
It was a good place to work, I was reporting to Delhi office and dotted line was to the Branch Head.

Over all had a good exposure to meet client and based on their requirement the business and market trend were delivered at the meeting
Productive and fun work place
Travel Manager (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, Delhi22 January 2018
An amazing organization to work. Great team members, Superb Management, Nice Benefits. Positive and encouraging environment. Place to learn so much everyday.
very satisfied
Operations Executive (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu21 January 2018
Fcm travels is the one which made to gain the exp travelling to aboard i have traveled almost 8 countries and most the main place in India. it had me feel better..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FCM Travel Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.