Federal Court of Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Federal Court of Australia Employee Review

A workplace with a lot of good people but a history of management changes not often well-managed

7 May 2019
It's a very busy workplace. It gives you an insight into a very interesting world. The workplace has become very stressed with staff cuts, badly handled workplace changes, and a toxic culture of fear and suspicion creeping in, although it has its ups an downs depending a lot on changes in personnel at the top. It's a good place for young law graduates to work, not so great to get stuck in for a long time for admin staff.
16 February 2016
Same location
Legal Filer (Former Employee) - Sydney NSW
The Federal Court of Australia Library is a pleasant and hardworking place to work. The management are agreeable to work with with the hardest part of the job getting through the large quantity of filing. Overall I enjoyed the work and environment and felt very much appreciated for the work I performed.
23 March 2015
Service Officer (Former Employee) - Federal, NSW
Varied duties - I held many different positions- My co-workers were a pleasure to work with - Despite public perception about Public Service we all worked hard. I miss the people and am now looking for part-time work as I did take a redundancy offer.
Pros
good amiable work environment most of the time
Cons
stress due to shortage of staff
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Federal Court of Australia. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7