Femme Connection Employee Reviews

Good Job
Part Time Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Morang VIC20 June 2018
working at Femme was a great way getting experience and basic skills for retail loved working there and the staff customers were lovely and the product were great quality,
Pros
discount on products, great customer service, friendly staff
Cons
short shifts
Pretty good company
Weekend manager (Former Employee) –  Beenleigh QLD8 August 2017
It was a great place to work but management was not the best, they never made budget, left the store super untidy, gave discounts for no reason what so ever, didn't up sell and treated the workers like they were lesser.
Pros
Great workers minus management
Cons
No hours, messy shop and never made budget
it is a great place to work, very friendly
Casual (Current Employee) –  Adelaide, SA14 April 2015
femme connection is filled with friendly welcoming staff who make you feel very welcome
Everyone is of equal importance and no one is made to feel lower than anyone else no matter there possiton in the work place
The customers are almost always willing to tell you what they need help with and they are easily approachable
Challenging
2IC/ Casual (Current Employee) –  Chirnside, Parkmore, Brandon Park, Karingal30 September 2013
The company is a fast pased company that is growing threwout most shopping centres and states.
Being with the company I have learnt a lot about day to day running of stock, time management, skills and much much more.
I work alongside 1-3 other staff members per shift.
very prodcutive and fun workplace
sales assistant (Current Employee) –  Chirnside Park Shopping Centre25 May 2013
It is a very productive workplace, I love it at Femme Connection, I love meeting new customers and signing them up to our VIP loyalty program. the management is great, theyre very flexible for everyones needs, if your unable to make your shift because your doing a course they help you find a replacement. the hardesr part of my job is being a casual i really hate the fact i dont have a set amount of hours and i hate that they vary. most enjoyable part is everything i love walking into work, seeing customers, helping them choose an outfit to wear or even just some bits and pieces.
Pros
Long hours, very flexible
Cons
short hours